Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,981  
Bill,

I'll do my part.

David.

Sure appears you are doing your best...tell the rest to pick on the weird guy (me) and the posts will go sky-high here...:laughing: 37 degrees here now, rained most of the night. I would rather have snow because if the ground is cold enough there isn't any mud. Catch you later on.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,982  
Hey all. Can you believe it! It's six degrees here! That's about 42f.

Good morning to you! I think i will have a bbq today!

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,983  
39 here. Hopefully, we can get thru the week without snow. I live on a dirt road, so it can get our cars pretty muddy. Hope you guys have a good one!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,986  
Good Morning! 53˚ and sunny skies. The Race is on! I can see the end after three years! Paver section 2 is complete and the final sections (33' and two small areas by the front door) will be leveled and compacted today. I am trying to finish by the end of the year! I've got to GO GO GO GO.......

/ Good morning!!!! #6,987  
Good Morning! ... I am trying to finish by the end of the year! I've got to GO GO GO GO.......

Go Don GO!
:D
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,988  
Good Morning! 53˚ and sunny skies. The Race is on! I can see the end after three years! Paver section 2 is complete and the final sections (33' and two small areas by the front door) will be leveled and compacted today. I am trying to finish by the end of the year! I've got to GO GO GO GO.......

Now you just gotta keep the grass from growing between them all! :D

Great work, wish I had the patience, I did 2 walks, one sorta long, but nothing compared to your job, I couldn't do it.:drink:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,989  
...tell the rest to pick on the weird guy (me) and the posts will go sky-high here...

Bill,

You KNOW nobody does what I say... Not my Horses, not me Kids...
:rolleyes:
David