Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,281  
46Here going to 60.......
Happy new year to everyone....

/ Good morning!!!! #7,282  
we have a cold one this morning,-11 below only getting to 10 with sun today.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,283  
Good morning all! Currently 29˚ and cloudy here. Temps are supposed to drop today and be in the low 20's for the high. Hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year. Going to get a fire going and enjoy the Twilight Zone marathon on Syfy. Have a good one!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,284  
2013-01-01, 0915

Not too bad now...16 degrees and sunny
Going to be a cold one tonight...below 0 degree F (I'm reading -5 to -10 on the weather sites).

63 today...I should be retired and living in Miami.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,285  
2013-01-01, 0915

Not too bad now...16 degrees and sunny
Going to be a cold one tonight...below 0 degree F (I'm reading -5 to -10 on the weather sites).

63 today...I should be retired and living in Miami.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROY! 63 IS A GREAT AGE…………

/ Good morning!!!! #7,286  
Happy Birthday RJ!!! Just had one myself and they seem to be coming faster and faster.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,287  
Well I stand corrected it is -8C and getting colder, it seems the forecast has changed and it will be cold today warming up tomorrow. Not really an issue the Sun is bright and warm coming in through the front windows.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,288  
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. May it be a healthy and prosperous one.
Mix of cloud/sun and high around 5C/41F. Got my brother coming for a couple of hours around noon, he is bringing his daughter and granddaughter with him. The 2 girls are going to stay with us till Friday. Still haven't got that darn road graded but will go out mid-morning and at least try to fill in the worst of the potholes.

Roy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: a few more months and I'll catch up to you.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,289  
Good morning all. Happy 2013. 22F w light snow going for a high of 28F. After unloading the pickup will do a little chain sawing on some out of control bushes.

/ Good morning!!!!
#7,290  
Happy new year everybody!! Going out for lunch pretty quickly, probably subway. Have a good one!!