Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,222  
Whassup, you little scotsman?
Nothing much, apart from being pretty much destitute.

Things can only get better I guess... Or worse!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,224  
I know a couple guys that remarried their exwives, a couple years after the divorce. Seemed that the wives found out that things weren't that good on the outside.

I know for a fact my ex is quite unhappy...she tried to get back with me several times after originally asking for a divorce, in fact, she came up to me in the courtroom five minutes before the judge walked in and asked me "Are you SURE you want to go through with this?" I told her yes, but thank you for asking. I am not the sharpest tool on the rack, but even I know better than to remarry my ex.

Hey Jmurray01....why are you hanging around here all of a sudden?

/ Good morning!!!! #8,225  
2013-02-07, 0420
01 right now...high of 23 predicted.
Looks like we might see significant snow tomorrow into Saturday.

Well, we had made an offer on a place locally...buyer made a counteroffer and then we did too. Guess we'll see what hapens in a day or so.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,226  
Hey good luck Roy on the new home!

It is 10 degrees here this morning, calm before the storm! I hate it when they talk about feet of snow. We will be ready though

/ Good morning!!!! #8,227  
25 and clear here, dark due to no moon.
Rain supposedly is coming in tonight and tomorrow for sure, which is WRONG, it should be SNOW because it is FEB... :sigh:

Be well all,
David

PS - Roy, good luck on the new house.
PPS - Jamie - Just Good Luck and God Bless (Just a thought, have you considered joining the military?)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,228  
5F Clear and calm before norseaster..oh well least we have some place to push snow since the ground just about bare.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,229  
25 degrees here now, they have a winter storm watch out for this area...not snowing now though. Heading out to the store later to stock up on milk and beer just in case...have a great day you guys.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,230  
good morning 32 degrees starting to rain. i got shoot my black powder rifle and clean it up i forgot about it. i normally shoot it when i come out of woods on last day of season but didn't do it oh well just a hour of my time.Jmurray01 not heard from you in a while. everyone have a great day