Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,501  
Jamie,

I hope and Pray things get better for you and your family soon.

Be well,
David
Thank you David, that means a lot.

I'm doing everything I can at the moment but my attempts keep coming back fruitless.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,502  
11 degrees this morning and windy! Temps will be in the low twenties today, chilly

/ Good morning!!!! #8,503  
6F winds gusting 25+ low mid 20's for high,looks like nasty mix bag weather for Tuesday.

Enjoy the day off if you have it.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,504  
Coffee is brewing. 57 degrees with a good wind and cloudy skies. Heading to 86 with sun clouds and wind. Will be driving motorhome south from San Antonio to McAllen today. Just my luck a steady head wind all the way going south. Always seems to be that way. Wind will blow the opposite direction I am driving.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,505  
good morning it's 17 degrees here but wind has laid down so not to bad. David this is one oof them winters where you look back and say how did i get thru that with out going nuts. i have a lot of cleaning up brush and other stuff to do but the wind has been so bad here that you just couldn't get out in it. i think that ground hog is lyer. our extended forcast looks like much of the same thing , rain and sleet tonight so guess we just be patient and spring will be here.everyone have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,506  
Good morning folks, she's a cold one today!!

But nice and sunny to make up for it fortunately.

I've got no internet at home so my posting will probably be sporadic since I can only use the internet at the library.

It looks like my post whoring days may be over for now :laughing:

I can hear Bill cheering already!

Have a good day everybody.

Jamie, another week or two my friend and it's gonna happen for you. Just hang in until then.;)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,507  
It was 19 early, 23 now wind is making it worse. Come on summer, well at least spring!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,508  
Guy's i did something i didn't think i would ever do on this forrum , i put someone on my ignore list. do you guys have anyone on your ignore list ? i have seen there post with out paying att to who was posting and they are just simply trying to stir up trouble. the person has got to be misserable. i just don't see any reason anyone would do what this person is doing.:thumbdown:

Have never used the "ignore" list here, but have on another forum. I do wonder how many members here have put ME on their ignore list..Sorry for not adding to the post count in this thread recently but have had about 10 projects going recently, installing a new door, hooking up a new router for DSL, running Ethernet cables thru the walls for two new locations, installing new ceiling lighting fixtures, renovating several things, and the biggie...installing a new powervent hot water heater to replace the 13 year old natural gas model. Never seem to lack for something to do.

Hey jmurray01, why would I be cheering? I am sincerely sorry about the issues you and your family are having.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,509  
its 23 here now and going up to 35 today with freezing drizzle,snow rain.come on spring.

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,510  
You remind me of an old, old movie, "Can I do it, until I glasses"...

Too much of Roy's favorite website? You know that [Ctrl][+] will magnify your IE screen, right? [Ctrl][0] returns it to normal...
Just trying to help you with those EXTREME CLOSE-UP views... ;)
:D
David

You beat me to that one!!! :)