Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,021  
37F ready to sprinkle follow by steady rain later on,that should loosen snow to melt better,until the colder temps return end of week.

Aother sign of spring..."Take those muddy boots off outside I just clean the floor again."

/ Good morning!!!! #9,022  
good morning all 45 degrees this morning, rained all night very hard at times i see snow in the forcast from tonight thru thrusday night not suppose to amount to anything. David hope the transition with the horses goes well. Roy i wish you the best and i know it's so much diferent now. i have been thru some of this reaality stuff with my daughter and i have to remind her all the time get it in writing. her problem is my wife and i raised her to back up what she says in other words you got to be as good as your word and she thinks everyone else to a degree is the same way. ok hope everyone has a good day and be safe.

/ Good morning!!!!
#9,023  
Roy and David, good luck & prayers from us. 34 here today, going to 37. It was 55 here yesterday, and today it's snowing.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,024  
03-12-2013 Currently 61 degrees. High of 69 expected. It rained all night and is still raining, and it looks like it will continue all day.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,025  
Here's wishing all TBN members the VERY BEST. My sincere wishes and hopes that everyone that has difficulty in this World, past and present, will find a Smoother Road ahead.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,026  
Here's wishing all TBN members the VERY BEST. My sincere wishes and hopes that everyone that has difficulty in this World, past and present, will find a Smoother Road ahead.

X2 :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #9,027  
Like I use to tell my son when things weren't going his way; "Son, if all the roads were smooth cars wouldn't have shocks.":D

Y'all have a good day and be blessed in it!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,028  
Drank my coffee earlier this morning. 33 degrees with light snow this morning. Heading to 38 with flurries throughout the day. Back to the hospital today. Hopefully my mother comes home today.
Good Mornings All.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,029  
Good morning all. 28F this morning going to 48F with partly cloudy skies and moderate wind. Fireplace is being lazy for as warm as it is :(

/ Good morning!!!! #9,030  
Roy: most sorry to hear of you mortgage issues especially when it sounds like you really liked the house, praying for you.

David praying for you.

Ron prayers for you and your family

Jamie goos to hear from you again