Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,301  
50 and nifty here at 0500!

Fall and Spring in Virginia are AMAZING... I very much love it then. Winter is mild (mostly) and cold at times. Summer is hot and sweaty...

The Harley riding is awesome right now. I suspect it will be great to Bush Hog in this weather also. I will find out soon!

Have a great day all,
Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,302  
2012-09-12, 0550

47 right now. High predicted is about 78 and sunny. Another nice day!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,303  
Drinking my last cup of coffee for the day. 48 degrees with clear skies. Heading to 85 with nothing but sun in the sky. Today is my weekly visit to my mothers place.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,304  
47 again this morning, feels great! Normally not a big fan of fall, but this past 9 months of heat has me ready for some sweatshirt weather. And my Redskins won!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,305  
Ah it's a fine mornin' today. About 55 degrees, sunny and gorgeous. The leaves are starting to change, the air is fresh and clear and it's good to be alive today.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,306  
morning its 63 in central Wisconsin this morning.should be a nice day to work in the garden.we will hit 75 today,with a chance of showers this afternoon.

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,307  
Hey...kept forgetting to ask...how did the softball season go for you?

Our team didn't do good, but I had a good time. I missed the playoff game, I didn't feel very good after my meds were changed. I feel much better now!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,308  
Good evening all. 74F and back in Wichita:confused::eek:
New laptop hard drive is working so still have TBN :thumbsup:
SWMBO complains I don't get enough done, I respond I have to be home to work on it :D;)

/ Good morning!!!! #5,309  
2012-09-13, 0500
52 right now and a pleasant 79 predicted

/ Good morning!!!! #5,310  
54 here, headed to 82.
Lovely weather!

Work is great. I'm off to the Denver area most of next week for training. I'm going to try to get some more Hay this weekend, and try to fix my PHD stand so I can drop it and go bush hog... Something like that.

Riding the Harley to work again today.

Be well all.
David