Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #146,702  
Beautiful day today high in 70s still breezy blue birds sighted in nesting box my favorite bird

/ Good morning!!!! #146,703  
Good evening all. 40º for the start, clear sky and light breeze. Light wind, partly cloudy sky with high cirrus clouds, and high temp of 76ºF, DP 27ºF. Slow start to work on wood pile, Wood is split and stacked, large downed branches finished, and 1 trash can full of small branches. Also got bike ride in and nap. Wood pile getting closer to done.
Doug glad you got home again and that you have power back. Also good to hear no big hail.
Roy sounds like you are getting good opportunity to check out new blower. hope you got a good nap
Bill hope town run and seat time went well
Billy sounds like a good visit and fix loose ends.
Mike hope your day went well.
Drew just volt meter, gas cart. Went to use it couple of weeks ago and after reversing out of garage would not start when switched to forward. Battery acts fine after charging. The cart charging system is working because the voltage was higher after use. Just not sure why battery was flat :(
Ken good to hear progress on dead tree removal. Neat pics, again :)
Don glad Pilates went well, hope freeze does not get garden. next Friday and Saturday have freeze temps for me.
PJ any place in MO you can fill up? In TX 3.25-3.30/gal, Sherman slightly cheaper.
Rich sorry about meeting. You can't make them learn this stuff. Good retirement practice time
RNG hope you get rain tomorrow, and those are some crazy prices.
Drew Putin may not have expected Ukraine to put fight at all.
Ted good luck with Dr visit and getting some moisture.
Paul glad trips went well, getting home at midnight must have been a drag. Cool pic
David hope Sophie got good news.
Drew did you ever stop and think the B-52 is older than the pilots that fly them? Good of you to remember both the ladies, muffins will be a treat.
Ken Russians never have had the success for most people that we have.
Dennis, I download pdfs from Fidelity all the time.
Don sorry to hear about your EGO
Chris nice link, thanks
Thomas you are really hanging in there with pt time job.
Bird that always is an interesting decision, do it yourself or pay. I do it my self for the exercise.
Ted good to hear they are think of a path forward with the knee.
David when you told she looked cute in glasses did she take a swing at you ?
Don replaced already.
Buppies enjoy the blue birds.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, /mom recovery, living alone, Bird/aging issues/, Don/knee recovery, /mom's pipeline process, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's FIL death /new cancer surgeries /cataract surgery, Roy/ palpitations, /angina, Billy /wife fall, David(moss) /remodel /divorce, Buppies/surgery infection / wife head wound healing, Thomas/gout, Phil/reflux/wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery/retirement, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes /rib /brother leaving Ukraine, Ken/aunt fall injuries, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery follow up, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/injuries from fall, Paul/ wife's disc issues /dog seizure, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis/ brother "alligallyitus" and improving, Ukraine war, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

/ Good morning!!!! #146,704  
Worked on cleaning up more quicken files. Too much filed against misc category. Had some duplicate categories also. I’m getting there. I have records back to 1990.

In the end, we spend too much. Going to be interesting talking to financial guy.

Gotta go to dentist in morning, yuck.

/ Good morning!!!! #146,705  
The morning sunrise always motivates me to head to the woods. It is 4:30 a.m. -17 c but can't wait for the sun to come up. Here is a view from my couch here in east coast Canada.
view from my couch.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #146,706  
Good morning, low temp 4 and high to 25°F. Wind WSW 8 mph. 30% chance of flurries.

Green Acres Homestead, it looks like you might get some snow today. (Red sky in the morning.)

There are rumours that Ontario might be lifting the mask thing. But individual businesses can still demand them. The old 'my house, my rules' thing.

Today is an energy conservation day, maybe.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #146,707  
2022-03-04, 0510

-6° right now...high in the upper 20's...

/ Good morning!!!! #146,708  
34 this morning high in low 50s warm again tomorrow but cold stormy weather lurking close by winters last shot

Prayers for Ukraine

Prayers for our Country

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #146,709  
26 looking for 51. Clear with lots of stars out a little while ago and no moon.

Finally finished the early January snow/ice storm clean up yesterday...ground has gotten very dry, so used most all the tools...loppers, chainsaw, pole saw, and grapple to cut and pull broken cedar branches from the front yard cedar...a big tree that many of the birds love to stage in as they approach the feeders. Some branches were 6 inchers...reached as high as the FEL would go to grab some of them with the grapple and pull them down...most completely broken a couple had a bit of bark/wood left holding on. Ended with 5 grapple loads to take to the brush piles. There is still a lot of tree left, so birds will be okay.

/ Good morning!!!! #146,710  
First,

Prayers for Ukraine.

23 outside heading to upper 40's.

I will be on the splitter and working the saw these next few days. Wife completed her final design of the Milk House, so I will be returning to cleaning that building out. Since the inside is all concrete, I will tear the outside siding off to rewire the rewire and put new plumbing in. I am thinking it is best to work with wood, than metal mesh and concrete. A few years ago it took about a day just to hang some shelves in it. The inside walls are well constructed. And, I have gotten good with siding. LOL.

Praying for peace.

Have a great weekend all, be safe.