Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,492  
1F partly cloudy sky upper 20's for high,next five day of warmer weather. :)

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...2 stops in town,sweep basement tidy up,make loaded scallop potatoes :unsure: try in sneak nap in.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,493  
Good morning from West Texas,42 degrees and drizzling rain, high 58, after last week’s weather , I’ll take this. I am starting vegetable seeds in house . Have a great week everyone.
Welcome Sallyb.
Light always on and empty rocking chair chime right on in...we all like pics.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,494  
14° now, highs in the mid/upper 30’s sunny this am clouding up later. Winds WSW 5-10 mph.

No real plans for for today, the Mrs is having lunch with one of her sisters so I will be playing outside. I do have to get to the FD and renew the permit for the fire pit for this year. That’s about it for today.

Sallyb - welcome to the gm thread

Enjoy your day everyone
Stay safe and healthy

/ Good morning!!!! #184,495  
5°, but 3° was the low. Our coldest night. Supposed to get above freezing today, let the melting begin.
Grass is poking thru down at the VA land. Almost 50° there yesterday
IMG_3189.jpeg

Pic on the neighbors plow the other day
IMG_3188.png

/ Good morning!!!! #184,496  
Morning all, 10 going to 37 and cloudy
Got some more work done in Garage.
Need to find out why detached garage door having a problem on way up.

Sleeved Anchors like LS shared, need to go 4 or 5" though to get through Foam board, 1x3, 5/8 sheetrock, 4 would be just enough, but 5" would get me more into the depth in the spec sheet. only have 1/4" holes for the brackets to mount up.

I have an iPhone 11 on 17.2.1 and it is working fine. 17.2 was pretty bad all around.

Feel better Mostly.

Back to the day job,

Be well,

/ Good morning!!!! #184,497  
Good Morning Guys,
Ct, 13 to start going to 34, so first time above freezing in quite awhile!

Would like to get the salt off the side of my truck ! We will see !

Kilroy, yes I think I will need a deep socket ! Like Mostly suggested, I’m not starting this job now ! 😉

Mostly, feel better soon my friend ! The last time I had it, I just wanted to sleep !

Ron, what a great video, you have to appreciate Maine humor!

Tonite we are going out with the whole family including the grandkids to celebrate our DIL’s birthday! We are going to Toro which is where the chef comes out and cooks all the food on the hibachi grill ! Should be fun for the kids when the chef starts throwing food up in the air ! 😁 The last time we went with some friends the chef would squirt saki into anyone’s mouth from the grill ! Pretty hilarious!!

Hope all have a blessed and safe day !

/ Good morning!!!! #184,499  
I'm having appliance meltdown week. small fridge at work (needs new $8 part), dryer (fixed), now wall oven has a condition where the lower baking element comes on regardless and won't regulate temp.

Good Morning Kyle,
Wow, funny you should bring that up ! Our Ct home inside refrigerator has a broken shelf, I ordered a new one and it came in wrong ! So today I get to call GE and hopefully can get the correct part ! 😒
The lady on the phone yesterday said that I ordered correctly with the model and serial numbers that I gave her but still the wrong part ! We will see what happens today ! 😌