Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,741  
Newbury, congratulations on Anniversary. The thing about retirement is things change. If there is one thing I could change would be having my wife with me. That didn’t happen. She did leave me with lots of good memories. House is full of her handy work with sewing and art.
I know dad misses my mom. Got to be hard living alone after having someone there so many years.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,742  
Good Afternoon Guys,
Sometimes I'm pretty sure we are doing things wrong, but we are doing it her way and she seems happy about it.
newbury, yes I am in the same club ! Was going to move to Vt and then my kids decided to have 4 kids during the pandemic ! :)

Now I get there occasionally, which is still ok, but I am not a fan of taking care of 2 homes !

PopG, nice bike ! I really lost track of vhow many bikes I had. Probably 4 dirt bikes, and 5 or 6 road bikes. The last one was a Harley Davidson Super Glide. no I take that back, last one was a Honda XR-250 that I tricked out, also broke my left leg on that one !;)

RS, also nice machine ! Lot of fun on all of them ! After I broke my leg, wife wouldnt let me get anything that went faster than a tractor !:D Even thats not entirely true, I got Polaris Ranger 570 EPS in 2018. That thing will easily do 50 or more !

Hope all have a great evening, time to feed my two cats, they are hungry now !

/ Good morning!!!! #186,743  
, I got Polaris Ranger 570 EPS in 2018. That thing will easily do 50 or more !

Hope all have a great evening, time to feed my two cats, they are hungry now !
I seldom use the seat belt, so it's speed limited to 15 MPH, which is plenty in my field..lol

/ Good morning!!!! #186,744  
I don't mind the whiskey ads, it is the ones about erectile dysfunction I don't like.

I keep getting a politician asking for money.
all of them have a lot more money than I do.

because it's going down to 25 tonight decided to leave all the plants inside.
very windy day today, looked nice but felt cold

now I wonder what's going to hop out of the fridge onto the stove and cook itself for me.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,745  
20240228TornadoMonroeCo.JPG

This picture was taken less than 2 miles north of our farm, 2 ridges away.
20240228tornado.JPG

NWS says an EF-2 tornado yesterday just north of the farm.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #186,746  
I know dad misses my mom. Got to be hard living alone after having someone there so many years.
I look back at some the thing my wife and went through over the years. I can laugh a some. My wife and I went to her parents and asked for there blessing to marry. They said No. My wife left her parents home 2 weeks later. 2 months later we got married at her Catholic church. I am Lutheran. Her priest said mixed religions marriages do not last. We were married 57 years. Well I guess we are still married. That would be 62 years.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,747  
Good Evening Dennis,
I seldom use the seat belt, so it's speed limited to 15 MPH, which is plenty in my field..lol

Dennis, yes when out in the field I do the same thing ! It’s used a lot to go back to the barn and get all the tools I forgot ! Or carting rounds of wood to the backside of the barn for splitting ! Probably not even doing the 15 mph !

Have a good evening!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,748  
Good (Friday) morning and, for us here in Aus, the first day of Autumn. Overnight Low of 11.8C and it's presently 25.6C. Clear with the odd wind gust.

Yesterday's funeral was very well attended and it turned out that she was a Veteran herself. Home by 1200. The evening supper/meeting was also well attended and concluded by 2100. (Crikey, that's the 3rd funeral I've attended, so far, this year)

Pretty much nothing on for today. I do need to toddle off to bed a wee bit earlier than usual this evening as I'm off to Launie early tomorrow. I've got a medical 'procedure' @ 1100.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,749  
Just saw a lehto law YouTube clip regarding LG’s very common faulty compressor issue. They apparently made some for sears, and they use a known faulty compressor.

Just saw sears does sell fridges with the linear compressor that fails.

Figures
This is a Whirlpool
Tech did a good job. Freezer reading 8°F right now