Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,931  
46F cloudy.

Been ho hum kinda day,took hike check out couple games cams near bear dens and no signs of bears. :( Decided to make nachos for dinner Mrs. was :) before I knew it she took over. 🙄
Plans for the evening :unsure:

Enjoy your evening all.

Another sign spring getting closer.

Attachments

• Limit..jpg
    Limit..jpg
    574.9 KB · Views: 40
   / Good morning!!!! #186,932  
Dodge finally got washed, twice. Washed it the first time and then went back a washed the parts I missed. I may wax it tomorrow.
I've got the parts I need to install the outside split outlet. If it is raining, then I will wax the Dodge. I will be using Lucas Slick Mist.

Half loads are up here too.

I 80 is open to passenger vehicles only. Trucks maybe later. It doesn't affect me but it surely does affect a lot of people out there.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,933  
Good morning
43 going to 65 looks like nice day

One son was discharged from hospital with follow up appt with doctor. Apparently heart issue can cause water in lungs

Have not heard from other son. Hope he is in a safe place. He left his belongings at the VA hospital when he walked off
Yes, a heart event will cause water in the lungs, which for some is triggered by too much salt sometimes.

Prayers for your sons.

My son is healing exponentially fast. He went to school today with a very light back pack. Tonight, he was active and even playing a little ping pong (I was keeping an eye on him). Coach told him no heating pads. I would say his arm movement is now 75-80% I am still cautious about it because of the reasons Newbury explained so well. His pain is receding and he is not taking any ibuprofen. At this rate, it seems he might be good to go at the end of the week. So thank you again for all the prayers.

Popgadget, those speakers are beautiful workmanship. I'm sure they'll "pump out" some jams.

I went back to work today, after being off a week. It was busy. Time went by fast. Expecting to be another busy day tomorrow.

Prayers for our team, our country, Israel and Ukraine.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,934  
Good evening all. 60ºF for the start, overcast, breezy. Windy. variable cloudiness, and high temp of 83ºF. Made coffee to start day, Paid a CC bill, readjusted rear break on bike, got shifting mechanism cleaned and lube, Bike working smoothly but has too much play in bottom bracket. Did get bike ride in, could tell the difference after maintenance, got nap, had left over brats for dinner.
Kyle Good news on son's back. Hope you can get back to working on tranny, sounds like you are doing better too. prayers sent.
Ron way to go on old 4 wheeler. Nice squirrel pic.
Billy glad good visit with MIL.
Mike sorry about more rain. Hope you will have lawn equipment ready.
Drew sorry about all the rain. Hope shopping went well and plant work as well.
Frits good to hear 1 son discharged from hospital. prayers for him to heal up and for other son. Hope Cody test go well.
Ken glad good dog walk and good progress on painting.
Thomas hope you can start spring cleanup soon. Hope day went well.
Scott(vt) sorry about the 80# bags getting heavier. Hope cleanup went well. Hope you got walk or hike before rain.
Bill hope you found a car wash open. Glad new chair working.
Buppies sorry about neck hurting again. prayers sent, hope you get more sleep.
Plowhog hope they get I 80 open soon. Hope you don't miss the extra snow.
RNG hope you got a lot done, sorry about the bite. Hope you can get spa going.
Dennis nice story.
David sorry about no progress on mowing. Hope you are able to store the energy you are conserving. Good to hear having fun with new machine.
Paul sorry abut the pulley, glad you had a spare to frface and use. Hope you got speakers packed, and spindles on mower finished.
Dennis good to hear you are doing better. Nice video
Dennis pretty pic. nice surfer video.
Two_bit my BIL uses a marinate overnight before cooking tri tip.
Don did last the longest? Sounds like you got a lot of reading done. Nice pics
Randy(wag) hope you got to the mowing today.
Thomas sorry you got pushed out of dinner prep.
Kyle thanks for son update.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,935  
Mild out now in 50s no rain yesterday partly sunny high near 70 yesterday repeat today. Up too early dealing with usual

Glad son is better Kyle prayers

Prayers for sons m7040

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #186,936  
Good morning !

Cold (~ 0 C, but dry and sunny). Like it

Had dentist appointment. Was necessary and went good, but not so comfortable now.

On the way back spotted how farmers / foresters are starting their protest
Yeah, you see it right - 1.000.000 $ harvester is symbol, how hard is life for them 😁

IMG_6781.jpeg

Other that that - nothing big is going on
Have a nice day !

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link
This is about that accident my daughter have witnessed

/ Good morning!!!! #186,937  
Morning all!
38 going to 44 with 3 days of rain in the forecast.
Woke up way to early covered in sweat! Not sure what's going on with that! Feel ok.
Was able to spend a couple of hours outside yesterday cleaning up the higher elevation part of my yard. Removed 2 full loads of debris before my arms and chest said that was enough. Felt good to be outside!
Wife went to dentist while I was out. She came back with no issues. After that we went for our daily walk.

Not going to get much done now till things dry out. Have a few errands to run but don't feel like it. Breakfast out with the neighbor and a quick rubbish run are it for now.

Most of the wood I turn is purchased at mills online for the special stuff. The rest is whatever I can pick up from friends and neighbors. I also got a full truck load of walnut from a mill close to me. Had to buy that.
That's it for now. Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,938  
Poured first cup of coffee. 48° partly cloudy skies this morning. heading to 59° with rain. Got everything on list at Menards. Then cleaned up stack of old timber under animal barn lean-to. Now I have a place to put FEL on mower tractor when cutting grass. Spent rest of day cleaning up yard. Not sure what I will do today with forecasted rain. Always something to do in shop.
Cleanup crew is back from their winter home.
iIbXvfY.jpg

Kyle, good news on sons recovery. Sending more prayers.

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,939  
good morning, 47 going to 58 and raining

Son called finally and he is safe in hospital. Wife had a hard time coping but hopefully she will be relaxing now.

Got the Peking duck take out that wife loves yesterday

Cody's Ultra Sound testing went well yesterday and his heart is normal. The episodes may be some random brain issue.

Cody was not too happy with the doggie hospital but hiding under the bench and between feet made it a little better

IMG_3302.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #186,940  
good morning, 47 going to 58 and raining

Son called finally and he is safe in hospital. Wife had a hard time coping but hopefully she will be relaxing now.

Cody's Ultra Sound testing went well yesterday and his heart is normal. The episodes may be some random brain issue.

Cody was not too happy with the doggie hospital but hiding under the bench and between feet made it a little better

View attachment 855775
Glad you and Mrs. can relax for you both certainly deserve it.