Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,351  
i understand a buyers premium for an auction, it's how the auction people get paid. This Realtor has done almost nothing except answer my emails. I am doing the legwork to find out about the perc. About that, she said if I wait to hear back from them, then it will no longer be a contingency.
The whole situation is souring me on this lot, although I like the location.
I am concerned that the drive, being downhill to the road, does not have the required dip before the road to prevent water from running down the drive and onto the road. It's one of the requirements, that I don't think they met, and will be hard to meet. county might not be a stickler on that requirement though, hope not.
I would sign the exclusive agreement if it's only for this lot, and nothing else. I will suggest that.
I had the same concern buying the VA property, as I went to the listing agent. He didn't require an agreement, and had paperwork saying he would represent both sides fairly. It was pretty simple, nothing like a contract.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,354  
Checking in from Day 7 of hell. Totally not read GM
Doctor yesterday, pneumonia, xrays to confirm.
Bag of meds

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day
get well soon, best of luck

/ Good morning!!!! #189,355  
geez I hope I didn't get you sick David, but wind is blowing the other way....feel better soon. You must be really tired at this point. At least I hope you got good news about your LS.

safe and sound in Quakerwoods campground above Quakertown PA, and what a rip, no discounts for Quakers...;)

am pretty tired, could not find shed/greenhouse place on 309 so just came straight here. Camping in the woods for sure but fairly light and open. Huge site

was just heading back to take a nap when whooosssshhhh and splashhhhh. Oh no. hose from bidet seat came apart at connector and shot fresh water thankfully four feet in the air, flooding the bathroom floor. I was running on internal water so only had to flip a switch.
P1010028.JPG

Good thing I travel with a lot of towels.
Got it fixed, but now I'm beat and the nap calls.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,358  
Drew, nice looking campground.

Don't know what was happening on the trip to get my son. Was going to Costco down there for gas, in SB lane. helicopter flying low over the NB lanes as if it might land. I got off at my exit and crossed over, lots of cop cars racing up NB lane with lights flashing, entrance to NB entrance was blocked by 3 cop cars, one cop went across road to other side of bridge with rifle in hand. Even one lane of the road towards costco was blocked off. Google showed traffic stopped from that point on the NB lane. I got gas, then went out the other direction and took a back road up to pick up my son. Had him drive home, they had NB lanes open by then.

Couldn't find anything on the local police FB page.

I keep trying the photo app to get pictures off the iphone, still not working. I have googled and tried every thing people suggest, except rolling back my computer. I did remove the last update. have removed and reinstalled the app, have reset the app to it's default state, have rebooted computer multiple times. Don't know why it suddenly stopped working. Might have to get a Macbook just to retrieve photos (keeping the right date info). I can get the photos, but a copy of any sort, instead of an import, corrupts the date to the current date instead of the original date taken.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,360  
"If you are not willing to sign the agreement as me representing you as the buyers agent you unfortunaley will have to find another agent in WV to write the offer.
In most states lawyers can act as real estate agents under their law license.