Price Check Good price for a used 4110?

/ Good price for a used 4110? #11  
$18.5k from Wallace gets you a new machine with full warranty - and you should be able to talk your bank into loaning you money to buy it at a decent interest rate.

/ Good price for a used 4110? #12  
$18.5k from Wallace gets you a new machine with full warranty - and you should be able to talk your bank into loaning you money to buy it at a decent interest rate.
Mr. Wallace - Do you have any bargains on bigger tractors with loaders from that dealer buyout?

Rusty

/ Good price for a used 4110? #13  
Sorry we didn't get anything bigger than the 4110.

/ Good price for a used 4110? #14  
Sorry we didn't get anything bigger than the 4110.
Darn. Not enough of an upgrade to make it worthwhile for us. But sounds like someone is going to get one heck of a nice bargain.

Rusty

/ Good price for a used 4110? #15  
I may be too late but here is my 2 cents. After looking endlessly for a "good" 2-3 year old tractor in the 35-40 horse range, it only made sense to go new. The used prices are just what you are finding. TOO MUCH! I jsut bought a brand new 4110 with the ML112 FEL for $18,800.00 out the door. Oh, by the way, the dealer also talked his rep into 72 mos. at 0.00% or 84 mos. at 2.99%. Bought it from Hartley's in Ridge Spring, SC. Great people, great service, and the tractor is by far superior to anything else I looked at for the money and the overall stats. For the prices you have been given, you would be better off to look at new and get used implements!

/ Good price for a used 4110? #16  
I may be too late but here is my 2 cents. After looking endlessly for a "good" 2-3 year old tractor in the 35-40 horse range, it only made sense to go new. The used prices are just what you are finding. TOO MUCH! I jsut bought a brand new 4110 with the ML112 FEL for $18,800.00 out the door. Oh, by the way, the dealer also talked his rep into 72 mos. at 0.00% or 84 mos. at 2.99%. Bought it from Hartley's in Ridge Spring, SC. Great people, great service, and the tractor is by far superior to anything else I looked at for the money and the overall stats. For the prices you have been given, you would be better off to look at new and get used implements!

Those are good people out there! You did well!