good prices

/ good prices #1  

Peat Moss

Contacted 3 massey dealers only 1 got back with me. Interested in 1528,Hydro with loader $17,500, #1405front blade $2400,GB600D rear blade$1100 I have about 1/2 mile of road to maintain summer and winter plus other odds and ends. Live in western Md. lots of snow this year thats why i want mid pto for future snow blower. Thanks

/ good prices #2  
Contacted 3 massey dealers only 1 got back with me. Interested in 1528,Hydro with loader $17,500, #1405front blade $2400,GB600D rear blade$1100 I have about 1/2 mile of road to maintain summer and winter plus other odds and ends. Live in western Md. lots of snow this year thats why i want mid pto for future snow blower. Thanks

That is a good price on the package. Good luck, it is one of our best sellers.

/ good prices #3  

Whats up with dealers not calling back? I called 3 about buying a GC2400 and only one has called me back to date, he called back the same day ( I called all 3 in October and still have not heard from the other 2 :confused:) and this is the dealer that I purchased from. I will not buy from a dealer that cant take 2 seconds to call me back. :ashamed:

As far as the 1528, I think you will like it, very nice machine.

/ good prices #4  
Seems to be a common trait among some MF dealers. I can't tell you how many calls I've made and emails I've sent to get price quotes. Minimal responses for my efforts. I think a lot of them assume that most of us are tire-kickers, just trying to get ball park numbers. Oh well. Their loss!

/ good prices #5  
I've had good luck. I initially called about three places, other than the dealer I ultimately bought from. Each time, I asked to speak to someone in sales and I was connected immediately. They took a couple minutes and priced up the machine while I was on the phone. The dealer I actually purchased from (in PA), has answered my phone call every time I've called and he's called me with info about my tractor when he said he'd call back. I suspect dealers may just be busy with the spring season or something.

That said, I know I'd be frustrated and probably would have trouble buying from someone who didn't give me the time of day. Good luck.