Backhoe Gorilla Feet for outriggers

/ Gorilla Feet for outriggers #1  

Dave1953

Silver Member
Tractor
5000 Ford, 2019 New Holland Boomer 55 Cab, 935GBH BH
Back in 2008 I bought a new NH TLB and the dealer had what I remember as "Gorilla Feet" that I bought that were about 10" square and bolted onto the outrigger pads on the BH. I have just bought a new Boomer 55 TLB and I want another pair of these things to put on the 935 GBH but I can't find out anything about them. Fact is I can find out hardly anything about aftermarket outrigger feet that really dig down into the ground like these did. Does anyone out there have any info?

/ Gorilla Feet for outriggers #2  
Back in 2008 I bought a new NH TLB and the dealer had what I remember as "Gorilla Feet" that I bought that were about 10" square and bolted onto the outrigger pads on the BH. I have just bought a new Boomer 55 TLB and I want another pair of these things to put on the 935 GBH but I can't find out anything about them. Fact is I can find out hardly anything about aftermarket outrigger feet that really dig down into the ground like these did. Does anyone out there have any info?

The pads on mine are called big feet or foot..

/ Gorilla Feet for outriggers #3  

Instead of using the term "outrigger", search Google for...... backhoe stabilizer big feet.
You will find some options there.

/ Gorilla Feet for outriggers
Thanks, I get a lot more options.