got a fire going

/ got a fire going #1  

crusty 1

Platinum Member
We,re having a cool rain and by golly only 48 degrees.I decided that I,m a little too chilly so I fired up my gas fireplace to get a bit more cumfy.Just tought I,d post so you folks still suffering with high heat may feel a bit cooler:DDave

/ got a fire going #2  
We,re having a cool rain and by golly only 48 degrees.I decided that I,m a little too chilly so I fired up my gas fireplace to get a bit more cumfy.Just tought I,d post so you folks still suffering with high heat may feel a bit cooler:DDave

Sound nice crusty. where you from?

/ got a fire going
Northern Minnesota,burrr:DDave

/ got a fire going #4  
Northern Minnesota,burrr:DDave

Nice, im waiting for the cooler weather here in Tx but i have a feeling ill b waiting awhile. I worked in St Paul/Minn for awhile (DEC-March) boy was it cold. -10 some days. Well have fun and keep warm.
Jeremy

/ got a fire going #5  
Yup, me too, first fire last night to take the chill off.

I'm in central Maine.

I'm ready. Bring it.:thumbsup:

/ got a fire going
Nice, im waiting for the cooler weather here in Tx but i have a feeling ill b waiting awhile. I worked in St Paul/Minn for awhile (DEC-March) boy was it cold. -10 some days. Well have fun and keep warm.
Jeremy

you musta hit it lucky.I remember a period in the early 70s or latter 60s a few weeks it stayed well below zero for weeks with lows around minus 40s at night.Look up Embarras,Mn. on the web just for kicksDave

/ got a fire going #7  
you musta hit it lucky.I remember a period in the early 70s or latter 60s a few weeks it stayed well below zero for weeks with lows around minus 40s at night.Look up Embarras,Mn. on the web just for kicksDave

I got a cold chill just reading that :laughing:

/ got a fire going #9  
OK, I looked. Still no snow on Mauna Kea :)
We did get .25" rain since midnight.

/ got a fire going #10  
It's good to hear that some are beating the heat. :)

It's 92 degrees here (Upstate SC) with a forecast low of 67 degrees for tonight. I'm looking forward to some long-sleeve weather and being able to work outside all day without stopping every few minutes to re-hydrate.

Steve