Got a little upgrade today.

/ Got a little upgrade today. #11  
They will have it. I call them cutbacks. But really, I just cut one back myself as I want. They last a long time. Also you might like a tapered one. I have several custom lengths in my box.

/ Got a little upgrade today.
The one on the Profax is tapered. I just need to find a screw on insulator that will fit the new Lincoln threads and I could probably just slip it on with a longer tip.

/ Got a little upgrade today. #13  
That's a nice looking machine you have there!

I get by as a hobbyist with an old SP100. It overheated on me once and wouldn't start back even after it was cooled off. I took the cover off and vacuumed all the dust and cob webs out and it started back. Now i only run it a few minutes then go stand in front of the fan while it and me cools off. :) So far it's never shut off again.

Been having a problem with hogs tearing up my back yard. A friend of mine has this homemade trap set up to try to get them. We just set the door last night but the scoundrels managed to clean the pen out without tripping the door. Hope we have better luck tonight.

hog-trap.jpg

This one is 16'x16'. He has it sectioned off in the back so he can isolate a few hogs when trapped and reset the door to try for the rest before getting them out.