Got a new L2502HST

/ Got a new L2502HST #12  
Congrats...your off to darn good start. (y)

/ Got a new L2502HST
That's a real good price; they're closer to $28k around me! The L02 series is real nice; it looks like they fixed the main complaints of the L01, particularly the location of the split brake on the hydrostatic.
I thought the price was really good. They sold me a new land pride 60" box blade and pallet forks for an additional $1200 as well. But yes, the brakes being on the left where they should have been all along is really nice. The electric PTO and the PTO lock-out button is a nice upgrade as well. Not to mention the LED lighting and the additional lighting on the sides of the hood that help highlight swapping attachments in the dark.

/ Got a new L2502HST
Checked the loader hydraulic PSI last night and it is at 2400 psi. For some reason I was thinking it should be right around 2200. I will probably bump it up a bit as I already have the shims for it...

/ Got a new L2502HST #16  
Bump it! I have mine set at 2650 and lifts 1,600lbs!
My ballast is @ 1,500lbs to match that lift capacity.

Checked the loader hydraulic PSI last night and it is at 2400 psi. For some reason I was thinking it should be right around 2200. I will probably bump it up a bit as I already have the shims for it...