Got any great Coyote names? (Besides Wile E.)

/ Got any great Coyote names? (Besides Wile E.) #21  
Mr. Howell

/ Got any great Coyote names? (Besides Wile E.) #23  
   / Got any great Coyote names? (Besides Wile E.) #24  
How about AAK (almost a kubota), or LLAK, (looks like a Kubota) I have a kioti and have a picture of it on my wall at work. People are always looking at it and telling what great tractors Kubotas are.
I always educate them on the quality of the Kioti's too. :thumbsup:

I just asked my wife what she would name our tractor. After giving me the look, she said "tractor".

We don't even name our boats, so I don't know what made me think she would name a tractor.

Oh well, I will name it without her. My dad had a 59 chevy that he loved. He always called her "Nellie". I had actually been thinking of calling my CK20 Little Nellie in honor of my dad.

/ Got any great Coyote names? (Besides Wile E.) #26  
JayC,

But almost all the BIG tractors the dealer does not install the mid PTO (at least around here in VA).

So all the smaller tractors are boys and all the BIG ones girls?

Hmmm...

Mine does not have the mid PTO option installed.

David

Hmmm... Good point. However, a lot of creatures out there have bigger females than males. Also, a lot of female dinosaurs were larger than the males. Tyrannosaur comes to mind. :D

/ Got any great Coyote names? (Besides Wile E.)
My dad had a 59 chevy that he loved. He always called her "Nellie". I had actually been thinking of calling my CK20 Little Nellie in honor of my dad.

Nothing wrong with that idea!

Be well sir,
David

/ Got any great Coyote names? (Besides Wile E.) #28  
Crusty Coyote...or Krusty Kioti.

/ Got any great Coyote names? (Besides Wile E.) #29  
I have heard coyote's called "song dog"....and I believe there is an Indian name for song-dog.....but it escapes me. Google?

I"d just call it "Slum-Dog Kioti".....from Slum-dog millionaire ;)....or maybe "Tramp" ?

/ Got any great Coyote names? (Besides Wile E.) #30  

I like this suggestion from the above thread:
Wait until you really got stuck or bump your head or toe than names well flow. ;)

Honestly, I'm no help. I don't typically name inanimate objects. Most of the time, I don't even name my farm animals. (however, I did name my children) :D

Just call it/he/she/shem whatever you like. It'll be OK with us. (well, probably) ;)