Got dog troubles! Don't know what to do....

/ Got dog troubles! Don't know what to do.... #11  
I really don't want to give him away to another family and him terrorize them, and we can't be putting up with him doing stuff like this every time we need to go somewhere.

There are many people for whom this is not a problem. My sister in law ought to have a belt-loop mounted paper-towel dispenser on the front and a trashcan on her backside for all the wiping up she does. Every time she visits the first story she has is (another) wiping story. She is oblivious to the time spent working for her dog. People adjust to the amount of time they have.

/ Got dog troubles! Don't know what to do.... #12  
To expand on the suggestions of others, I would start taking him to basic obedience classes. I also would be careful of him around your son; the dog is going to keep testing, doing more and more to see how much he can get away with.

/ Got dog troubles! Don't know what to do.... #13  
I have a cousin whose face is all scars from one of those incidents. She's in her 50s now, I suppose thats the lucky part of it.

/ Got dog troubles! Don't know what to do.... #14  
I have a cousin whose face is all scars from one of those incidents. She's in her 50s now, I suppose thats the lucky part of it.
Off topic Sorry
Sodo are you actually tipping that tractor in your avatar from overloading and improper lifting it or is it an illusion?

/ Got dog troubles! Don't know what to do.... #15  
Its a matter of perception, some other fellers call it snowmobile abuse :ashamed:

/ Got dog troubles! Don't know what to do.... #16  
Today in Pine Bluff ,Ark. a pack of bull dogs went over and under a chain link fence to kill a man age +60 in his auto repair shop.

Sherriff killed 4 and the 5th ran away. so they could get close to the man. to check if still alive.

Wonder how much obedience training these dogs had.

ken
l

/ Got dog troubles! Don't know what to do.... #17  
Today in Pine Bluff ,Ark. a pack of bull dogs went over and under a chain link fence to kill a man age +60 in his auto repair shop.

Sherriff killed 4 and the 5th ran away. so they could get close to the man. to check if still alive.

Wonder how much obedience training these dogs had.

ken
l

Here is the news story. It wasn't the first time that dog owner had problems apparently.

Man dies after pit bull attack in Jefferson County - KATV - Breaking News, Weather and Razorback Sports

/ Got dog troubles! Don't know what to do.... #18  
Simple - take him to the dog pound. This dog has the potential to injure your son.
I had rottweiler that I adored, but once we brought our daughter into the house - the dog was GONE the next day. Don't care if the dog "would have been no trouble" with the new born, I wasn't going to sit around and find out.
Bottom line it's an ANIMAL not a member of the family ( although some people treat them that way ).
Why that dog is in your hose five minutes after it ....."and steal his mitts off his hands" - is beyond me. So you're trusting that the dog NEXT TIME will be as accurate with your two tear old fingers and NOT RIP THEM OFF HIS HAND.

It's not the dog, It's the human. Or maybe sub-human by the tone of your post.

/ Got dog troubles! Don't know what to do.... #19  
   / Got dog troubles! Don't know what to do.... #20  
Dave 1949 You got this information faster than the evening new could report it. Your good.
ken

Not really. I highlighted this part of your sentence: Pine Bluff ,Ark. a pack of bull dogs by holding down the left mouse button and dragging across that text.

Then I right-clicked on the highlighted text which brings up a small menu box.

Using Chrome, one of the menu choices that comes up is to do a Google search on the highlighted text.

Presto. It really is like magic for us older folks that grew up with printed encyclopedias. It makes me giddy some days. :laughing: