Got em both home!

/ Got em both home!
IMG_1025[1].JPGIMG_1024[1].JPGIMG_1012[2].JPGIMG_1011[1].JPG

/ Got em both home! #4  
Love it, looks like a nice project.

/ Got em both home!
The one on the trailer is a project. The other one is as good as it gets without having new paint on it.

/ Got em both home! #6  
What years??? I'm guessing "key start"?

/ Got em both home!
I have no idea yet what year model they are. Both are key start. The nicer one is alternator and the other has a generator. Both are 12 volt. I managed to get it off of the trailer and I have been working on getting my winch installed on the new trailer all day today. It's supposed to rain again tomorrow after a nice day today.

/ Got em both home! #9  
Sweet..!! I love my 140..!! Does the other one have Fast Hitch..?? I've managed to pick up a few FH implements for mine, and got a couple with a 130 I picked up last Fall.

I have the mechanicals gone through on my 140, and new rerar tires,and FH installed, although not as pretty as that one

Not sure how rare they are, but managed to find 2, 2 way plows last Fall, so I'll have one for each tractor. Should be handy for plowing the garden come Spring. And, something a little unique to take to our clubs tractor show, and Fall plowing days.

Attachments

• DSC00772.JPG
    DSC00772.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 175
  • DSC00816.JPG
    DSC00816.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 165
   / Got em both home!
Thanks. Yes they both have FH. Probably the only thing that will ever get attached to them is a middle buster and a 1 row Cole planter that I have. I'll do the heavy lifting with the JD. I would like to see what yours look like sometime.