Got it Installed & Moving Dirt

/ Got it Installed & Moving Dirt #1  

Eddie

Platinum Member
Tractor
YM2020 & Allis Chalmers 6060
Got my ebay FEL installed and moving dirt. It works great /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 736979-P3230027 (Custom) (3).JPG
    736979-P3230027 (Custom) (3).JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 432
   / Got it Installed & Moving Dirt #2  
I have to get one for my 3110D. I have been talking to Fredricks about a 160 fel . How well does the stock hyd. pump work on the fel ? I didn't know if I should check on a high volume pump if available. Where did you get that top for 1700 ?

/ Got it Installed & Moving Dirt #3  
I think you would be OK running a 160 on the stock pump of a 3110. I ran a Koyker 150 on a YM2620D and FX26D with plenty of hydraulic power on both.

/ Got it Installed & Moving Dirt #4  
Haven't heard from you in a while! Glad to see ya back Brent.

/ Got it Installed & Moving Dirt #5  
The top looks like it is off of a golf cart.

/ Got it Installed & Moving Dirt
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I have to get one for my 3110D. I have been talking to Fredricks about a 160 fel . How well does the stock hyd. pump work on the fel ? I didn't know if I should check on a high volume pump if available. Where did you get that top for 1700 ? )</font>

The pump has plenty of volume to lift the bucket full of dirt and do it quickly. It will also lift and tilt at the same time. There is no problem with that.

The top is from an EZ-Go golf cart. Did a little modification to the stands and I have a shade all time. Found it in a golf cart junk yard for $75.

/ Got it Installed & Moving Dirt #7  
I have been at Ft Lee Virginia for the last two weeks for Quartermaster school. Now I am waiting to see if I head south for Katrina duty.