Got me a Kioti TLB (CK20S HST)

/ Got me a Kioti TLB (CK20S HST) #1  

DroppedAxle

Bronze Member
Tractor
2007 Kioti CK20S HST with KB2465 backhoe
Well folks, I finally did it and bought a used CK20S HST with KB2465 backhoe! 440 hours. Pic attached. It's really due to this forum that I learned about Kioti in the first place. Also, due to TBN I am confident that I can find the information I need to address any problems that might arise with the machine, although I'm deep in other-orange-tractor country.

I'm very happy with Kioti, the CK20S, and the particular machine I got. I was happy to see that the previous owner made notes in his owners manual -- so it was probably well cared for in it's early hours which I understand is so critical to long machine life.

It's missing one part though: a bolt on the left side under the floorboard. I removed a rubber washer/gasket that was still stuck to the bolt hole. Pic attached. Anyone have any idea what that's for? Waiting to get more manuals from M.I.E.

Thanks,
-DA

Attachments

• my ck20s.JPG
    my ck20s.JPG
    154.4 KB · Views: 291
  • missing bolt.JPG
    missing bolt.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 203
   / Got me a Kioti TLB (CK20S HST) #2  
I am not sure you are missing anything. It is common for unused bolt holes for a particular application to be plugged with a rubber plug like that. The picture is too close to tell much about it, but I have seen a lot of things like that on tractors.

/ Got me a Kioti TLB (CK20S HST)
I am not sure you are missing anything. It is common for unused bolt holes for a particular application to be plugged with a rubber plug like that. The picture is too close to tell much about it, but I have seen a lot of things like that on tractors.

Thanks k0ua. What I removed is more like a rubber washer that was still stuck to the edges of the bolt hole, not a plug. I doubt it's very important, but I'd like to find out what it's for at some point.

/ Got me a Kioti TLB (CK20S HST) #4  
Thanks k0ua. What I removed is more like a rubber washer that was still stuck to the edges of the bolt hole, not a plug. I doubt it's very important, but I'd like to find out what it's for at some point.

Get on MIE's website and use his parts guide. OEM Parts

Get on MIE's website and use his parts guide. OEM Parts

Thanks, I've been wading through those with no luck so far. I'm assuming the CK20S HST is what's listed in their menus as CK20HS?

In the pic I posted, the tube you see is the HST dipstick tube, so this is probably a bolt hole on the outside of the transmission.

My first tractor, so please bear with me. Thanks.

The bolt hole in question is the one right below the one taking bolt number 6 in this illustration:
OEM Parts

It definitely had something in it due to the stuck-on rubber washer. Not going to worry about it since I can't find anything in the parts diagrams that hooked in there.

/ Got me a Kioti TLB (CK20S HST) #7  
Is it #3 Bolt?

Is it #3 Bolt?

I don't think so. #3 bolt is in quantity ten and is drawn perpendicular to the bolt hole I'm talking about. But it is drawn right by the hole I'm talking about - right by the top of the dotted line for #3 bolt. #3 bolts seems to fasten that part of the transmission case to another case.

/ Got me a Kioti TLB (CK20S HST) #9  
Congratulations on getting a nice tractor!

Just looked at that parts diagram. Pretty clear there is nothing that goes in that hole.

Washer was either there because the hole is used during assembly or previous owner used the whole to attach something. (my guesses)

/ Got me a Kioti TLB (CK20S HST) #10  
Nice! looks like a carefully used, not abused unit:thumbsup: