Got me a TC33D

/ Got me a TC33D #1  

sherpa

Platinum Member
Tractor
2004 NH TC33D & 2014 NH Boomer 24
I got home with my TC33D Monday. I really like it a lot. I did not get any extras at this time. It is really a nice machine. I drove it down the dirt road and about a mile back through the woods on a logging road. I also assaulted one of my neighbors driveways with my box blade. I ripped it up and then repaired it back, hope he likes it? He is a week-ender and wont see it until he visit his place again. I tried to download some pics but they are too large. Thanks to everyone who has helped with information during my tractor search!
Sherpa

/ Got me a TC33D #2  
That's a great machine. I bought one last summer and love it. I guess you are down on Wilson's creek. I have a home near Boone and used to venture down to Mortimer in my Jeep in my younger years. It is a great area!

/ Got me a TC33D #3  
sherpa:
I just got my TC33D This summer and have 75hrs on it , it is one great machine, you are going to love it. Have fun and be careful. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Got me a TC33D
Yesterday was my first day to just get out and ride awhile. I didnt really get to do much. To tell the truth I think I just didnt want to get it dirty. Today I got to do some real work on the TC, man was I impressed! I love this TC33D! The power is so smooth. It gets down to business in a sweet way. Its just as comfortable at work as it is riding down the driveway. Yesterday it felt like a toy or big ATV, but today it let me know it is a strong serious machine.
Sherpa

/ Got me a TC33D
moonstruck
You are correct, I live one mile from the roaring Wilson Creek on Hwy 90. I am 56 years old and been in love with this area since I was 14 years old. We moved up here full time 3 1/2 years ago.
Sherpa

/ Got me a TC33D
Here is a picture of me unloading it!

Attachments

• 539634-Cnv0003.jpg
    539634-Cnv0003.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 252
   / Got me a TC33D
Picture in the woods.

Attachments

• 539654-Cnv0005.jpg
    539654-Cnv0005.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 230
   / Got me a TC33D #8  
Congratulations on buying a REALLY nice tractor /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. That machine will make work a pleasure. I put about a hundred hours on mine this year and it truly is a workhorse. Enjoy!!