Got My 1st Tractor- 2015HST (2003)

/ Got My 1st Tractor- 2015HST (2003) #11  
First things first...check you loader mount bolts.

/ Got My 1st Tractor- 2015HST (2003)
WALLACE - thanks for tip. Will do... I have to find a diagram on M104 loader to know what mount bolts are. Until I find that diagram...I'll check everything that looks like a "mounting bolt".

Thanks
Patiofarmer

/ Got My 1st Tractor- 2015HST (2003) #13  
[QUOTE Speaking of painting... does anyone know what actual color red Mahindras are ?[/QUOTE]

I would check with a dealer because my dealer had both the black and red spray paint. Can't tell you the cost because he gave me the paint, but maybe someone else can help with that. The spray seems to match the original really good.

Besides loader bolts also check all the other bolts !!!!!!

/ Got My 1st Tractor- 2015HST (2003) #14  
#9 is the bolts that usually come loose.
mahindr loader mount.png

Thanks for all the info guys!

Wallace...I'll get on those bolts first thing this week. That tip came from experience. Thanks

Sergi....On the paint color... I searched and got this info:
1-person says that Rustoleum "SunRise Red is a great match.
1-person says that Tisco #tp350 is Mahindra Red
1-person says Diamond Vogel #ICM101-50117 is a match

My guess is these are all close, but likely as you said - the dealer probably has the "real" color. I might try the Rustoleum as a trial just because of it's cost and availability at home depot.

Thanks again everyone. I got that Service Manual in from Tractor Bills... expensive little manual...but pretty detailed. I specifically says on the cover that it is for the 2015, 2615, & 3015 HST and Gear. I just ordered a full set of filters too.

Patiofarmer

/ Got My 1st Tractor- 2015HST (2003) #16  
I have had a 2015HST with FEL and couldn't be happier with it. I bought it 6-7 years ago and it has always done what I needed. Congrats on your purchase and best of luck,,enjoy

Thanks Crackercap

It's good to know someone who has the same tractor!
Since these earlier posts, I've worked this tractor in the yard. Moved 3 tons of asphalt and concrete chunks to the dump trailer with no problem. Got a small rear fluid leak somewhere around the axle...might tackle it when weather warms up...or maybe not :)

But will at least start going over the fluids and filters when warmer weather.

I'm very happy with this tractor...it's a lot of fun