Got my DK45S today

/ Got my DK45S today
I was going back and forth as to whether I could justify the cab( to the wife), didn't quite get it done. I WILL do it on the next NEW one though!:D

/ Got my DK45S today #12  
When I got my 45 back in 2006 I had to decide between a backhoe and a cab. My wife encouraged me to get the cab and now I'm glad I did.
You will enjoy your tractor if it has a cab or not, they are a nice sized tractor for doing a lot of on the farm chores. Just recently I used mine for spraying, loading some water barrels with the forks, and this coming week will pull a cultipacker with it. Then the grapple and toothbar will be put back on and I will do some brush clearing, all in all a very versatile machine.

/ Got my DK45S today
When I got my 45 back in 2006 I had to decide between a backhoe and a cab. My wife encouraged me to get the cab and now I'm glad I did.
You will enjoy your tractor if it has a cab or not, they are a nice sized tractor for doing a lot of on the farm chores. Just recently I used mine for spraying, loading some water barrels with the forks, and this coming week will pull a cultipacker with it. Then the grapple and toothbar will be put back on and I will do some brush clearing, all in all a very versatile machine.

I will really miss the cab when it starts raining when I'm out working, unless of course, I need a shower.:laughing:

/ Got my DK45S today #14  
Yup, the backhoe is a "sitzaround" but the cab is priceless.