Got my "Rhino Free Repair Offer" from Yamaha today

/ Got my "Rhino Free Repair Offer" from Yamaha today #1  

KentT

Elite Member
Tractor
1993 Power Trac 1430 w/Kubota diesel engine
The official notification about the swaybar removal and spacer installation arrived today. It included the expected $100 coupon toward a helmet, but also a $25 coupon toward any purchase of Yamaha Genuine Accessories. The notification letter made no mention of the "conditions" related to modified Rhinos, etc. It also addressed on 660s and 450s, no 700s...

Everyone else getting their letters?

/ Got my "Rhino Free Repair Offer" from Yamaha today #2  
i think i'm gonna bring my swaybar in and see if thats good enough but as for as the wheel spacers i don't know about that them outlaws already make it 6"wider in the rear i don't wanna be 10" wider. right now it rubs real bad when i load it on a 5' trailer and if i was to put the spacers it would be a no go for the trailer then. i raide with the salesman at the dealership sp i might get away with no havin to put the spacers on to use the coupons for the helmets . or i might just throw my stockers on and let them do what they gotta do then yank them off.

/ Got my "Rhino Free Repair Offer" from Yamaha today
. or i might just throw my stockers on and let them do what they gotta do then yank them off.

I plan on swapping my spacers around before I take it in, moving the 1" spacers from the front to the rear, and pulling off the 2" ones that I have on the rear now. Then, I'll ask for those 1" ones back when they replace them with their 2" ones. I'll take the 1" home, reinstall them on the front, and be right back to where I am today -- with an extra set of 2" spacers and a new helmet in a different size for passengers...

That's the current plan, at least...