Got snow?

/ Got snow? #1  

nybirdman

Tractor
Kubota L4240 HSTC,L3000DT
On the news tonight;60 miles South of us between Watertown and Syracuse.........59 inches and still coming down.Been there done that..........they can have it.So much snow they are telling the snowmobilers to stay away.
Check out Redfield,NY snowfall on the news.

/ Got snow? #3  
That's a lot of snow, if you step off the groomed snowmobile trail down the street from me, you will go drop down to your armpits, pretty common here this time of the year.

/ Got snow? #5  
4" here on the wet coast tonight with another 6" called for overnight followed by rain, maybe.....
Cam in Langley BC

/ Got snow? #7  
On the news tonight;60 miles South of us between Watertown and Syracuse.........59 inches and still coming down.Been there done that..........they can have it.So much snow they are telling the snowmobilers to stay away. Check out Redfield,NY snowfall on the news.

Holy smokes - I'd like to see pictures of that!!

/ Got snow? #8  
2-3 inches, I did not even bother to try out my little front chains. Waiting on the big one that is due us.

/ Got snow? #9  
That's way to much snow for my likings. :confused2:

Maybe foot an half in woods where it drifted,lot southern fields bare.

/ Got snow?
Here is what the radar has looked like for three days South of Watertown,NY.59" as of yesterday and still coming.
Called "lake effect" ,warm lake with a westerly wind equals lots of snow.Measured by the foot.Hard to believe unless you have seen it first hand.

Attachments

• redfield 2 4 17.png
    redfield 2 4 17.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 142