Gov't mandates gas can flame arrestors.

/ Gov't mandates gas can flame arrestors. #411  
I run into similar regularly and my guess is it is just the way some kids are raised today.

Can’t say I had ever work out hiring random labor and with all the rules even regarding step ladders it’s just exposure I don’t need.

Only exception is the seasonal kids my brother hires for the tree farm… the kids that grew up small farm or family business generally very good and that includes the women too.

If a guy shows up with an older pickup it’s a good sign… not so good are the ones the mom drops off.

/ Gov't mandates gas can flame arrestors. #412  
I run into similar regularly and my guess is it is just the way some kids are raised today.

Can’t say I had ever work out hiring random labor and with all the rules even regarding step ladders it’s just exposure I don’t need.

Only exception is the seasonal kids my brother hires for the tree farm… the kids that grew up small farm or family business generally very good and that includes the women too.

If a guy shows up with an older pickup it’s a good sign… not so good are the ones the mom drops off.
Especailly if they are in their mid-twenties... :ROFLMAO:

/ Gov't mandates gas can flame arrestors. #413  
You can't say much about the parent in this case also, if they talked about and decides that latex paint was to hazardous neither one of them had the courtesy to call, just a no show.
Just curious as to what kind of bubble that they may be living in…..

I think I have been exposed to every kind of paint made by man, from old milk paint to high tech polymers!

Maybe that is why…….

😂

/ Gov't mandates gas can flame arrestors. #414  
You can't say much about the parent in this case also, if they talked about and decides that latex paint was to hazardous neither one of them had the courtesy to call, just a no show.
The parents are also poorly informed. Latex paint is essentially non-toxic unless someone drinks it in large quantities. But it is the lack of follow through that is really just ridiculous.

/ Gov't mandates gas can flame arrestors. #415  
The parents are also poorly informed. Latex paint is essentially non-toxic unless someone drinks it in large quantities. But it is the lack of follow through that is really just ridiculous.
More likely just a feeble excuse rather than saying their little boy didn't want to go to work.

/ Gov't mandates gas can flame arrestors. #417  
A few stories from Wisconsin:
The temp is in the -30 F so takes snow mobile down in basement
where he has a gas furnace gas in snow mobile heated up expanded
boom no house.
Another gem guy didn't have enough gas cans so filled up quart glass
jars from outside in freezing temps and puts in basement on a shelf
another boom no house.

nothing to do with gas but though it was funny:
4 hunters from Chi town hunting in WI shot this big (deer?)
drove into check point game warden asked how they g;ot
it on their car. They said they tied a rope around its horns and
threw it over a tree and tied it to the car then drove under it and
deer was on car fender. Game warden says that will be a $5,000
fine each we will take your guns and you will never be allowed to
hunt in WI as this so called deer is a farmers cow!

willy

/ Gov't mandates gas can flame arrestors. #418  
With all the stupid ideas that the gov keeps coming up with
my plastic 2.5 gal oil cans and a can of red and yellow spray
paint works for me.

willy

/ Gov't mandates gas can flame arrestors. #419  
With all the stupid ideas that the gov keeps coming up with
my plastic 2.5 gal oil cans and a can of red and yellow spray
paint works for me.

willy
Never thought of this. And much easier to handle than a full 5 gal. plastic jug too.

/ Gov't mandates gas can flame arrestors. #420  
Let's hope you never have an accident with one of those because your insurance company would likely make you regret that decision.

Just get these and be done with it!

10 Liter Jerry Can.JPG