GR2100/2110 foot pedal

/ GR2100/2110 foot pedal #1  

popeye49

Tractor
Kubota GR2100
Does anyone else feel that the forward/reverse pedal on these machines awkward or uncomfortable to use, no matter how they position their foot on the "invertted L" shaped pedal? Has anyone dreamed up a custom pedal or pedal attachment/modification? Maybe know of some aftermarket supplier of something more ergonomically correct?

/ GR2100/2110 foot pedal #2  
Yes I agree. For me it is very uncomfortable. I use the cruise as often as I can.:mad:

/ GR2100/2110 foot pedal #3  
The only time I put my foot "on" it is when the cab is installed.The rest of the time my heel is on the floorboard and toe is on the upper part of the pedal.I have modified mine for the cab-moved it inward around 1-1/2" and shaved a half-inch off the top outer end.

/ GR2100/2110 foot pedal #4  
I agree too that it is uncomfortable,, So I modified mine with diamond plate.. It took a few tries to get it right but now it works great,, and reversing works much better too.. :D

/ GR2100/2110 foot pedal
I agree too that it is uncomfortable,, So I modified mine with diamond plate.. It took a few tries to get it right but now it works great,, and reversing works much better too.. :D

Could you possibly post a photo of your pedal?

/ GR2100/2110 foot pedal #7  
Here ya go,,

Attachments

• DSC04315.jpg
    DSC04315.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 365
  • DSC04316.jpg
    DSC04316.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 356
   / GR2100/2110 foot pedal
I'm not really familiar with the G1800, which I see that you have. But the type of pedal is very similar to the GR2100. I've been envisioning some sort of attachment similar to yours. Can you tell me approximately what the distance or measurement is at the top of your factory pedal to the top of your attachment? It looks to be about 2" or 2 1/2". I think the factory pedal was designed for the ballet dancer in all of us (LOL), the way you seem to be pointing your toe if you rest your foot on top the pedal. It seems after all these years, Kubota could have come up with the correct angle for a comfortable feel.

/ GR2100/2110 foot pedal #9  
Not sure of the height.. but you shouldn't go by mine anyway.. Just tape some blocks of wood on your peddle until you get the it comfortable then use that for "your" measurement ..:D

/ GR2100/2110 foot pedal
Not sure of the height.. but you shouldn't go by mine anyway.. Just tape some blocks of wood on your peddle until you get the it comfortable then use that for "your" measurement ..:D

You're keeping me from being too lazy. LOL. The original owner of my tractor had a custom (side) extension on the pedal, but it did nothing more than make the pedal wider at the top 2/3rds of it. Didn't like it, and removed it. I just gotta locate some scrap diamond plate someplace. Thanks for sharing with me.