grandfathered

/ grandfathered #11  
There is a group of people who only want to talk about tractors and dont want to see posts from the front porch, friendly politics, etc. This way they can easily avoid the "offtopic" posts and just see the tractor related stuff.

Aaron Z

And there's a group of people that only post on those threads so this way we keep them from the general population.

/ grandfathered #12  
And if you like to fight you can ask to be let in to the "friendly" Politics section. It is anything but friendly, especially lately. And I am as big of an offender as they have over there.. (well, not counting a couple of guys that got thrown off of the forum:) )

/ grandfathered #13  
I can only speak for myself, but if all of the " Off Topic Forums " were canceled, I would probably only post a few times a year and probably look at the TBN site a few times...only when I had a question or tractor or equipment problem....which is not very often...There are many sites out there with forums but TBN members all have our Tractors, rural lifestyles etc. in common so it is a great group...

/ grandfathered #15  
Hello Everybody,

For the past couple of years, we have had two off topic forums for members who wish to talk about topics other than tractors with their tractor-loving friends.

Up until this point, the off topic Front Porch was available to all members who had at least 50 posts, and the Friendly Politics forum was accessible only by request.

Starting now, both of these forums will be accessible only by request.

In order to join or leave these two forums, please manage your access by visiting the Permission Groups settings page from My Home, or by clicking this link: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups

Thank you!

---------------------------

/ grandfathered #16  
PM the boss and he will let you in as the post count is now 50. Are you sure you want to go there? Good Luck

Goto MY HOME then to the left click on Permission groups and turn which ever you want. He will either grant or not. If not explain your tenure. -kid