Grapple/ 3rd Function Valve Issue

/ Grapple/ 3rd Function Valve Issue #1  

Johnkn

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota LX3310
The Landpride grapple on my last Kubota worked perfectly. When I purchased my new LX3310 we couldn’t find a Landpride 3rd function valve so the dealer installed a WR Long valve, and it seems something is not right. The switch operates the grapple lid in both directions, but when the grapple is on or close to the ground I swear the grapple or FEL pushes down when I push the grapple button lifting the tires. At first I thought the grapple lid was just digging in when I closed it, but after 3 hours of operation tonight something just doesn’t seem right. It’s like the valve isn’t fully diverting to the grapple and is still sending fluid tilting the grapple or pushing the FEL down rather than opening or closing the grapple lid. It feels like it’s fighting for fluid flow.

Ideas? Thanks

/ Grapple/ 3rd Function Valve Issue #2  
take a video, and see if its doing what you think its doing

/ Grapple/ 3rd Function Valve Issue #3  
Is the WR Long valve plumbed into the curl - Dump or in the power beyond flow from the FEL?

/ Grapple/ 3rd Function Valve Issue
Is the WR Long valve plumbed into the curl - Dump or in the power beyond flow from the FEL?
that's a very good question. I'll look, how can I quickly confirm? that would make sense.

thanks all

/ Grapple/ 3rd Function Valve Issue #6  
that's a very good question. I'll look, how can I quickly confirm? that would make sense.

thanks all
If plumbed in the curl dump circuit you would have to shift the WR Long valve and then move joystick to operate the grapple. If in power beyond grapple will operate with out moving joy stick.

/ Grapple/ 3rd Function Valve Issue
Here are the (2) hoses that go to the 3rd function valve.

The first (2) are different views of one hose that goes to the valve, and the 3rd pic is the other hose that goes back to where my BH would attach, but when the BH is off, is just plugged in to complete the circuit...

Plumbed correctly? thank you

MnBymU.jpg

A8oOpA.jpg

sFMqse.jpg

/ Grapple/ 3rd Function Valve Issue #9  
This is on an LX2610 with LandPride 3rd function.
IMG_2379.JPG