Grapple Pricing Question for MT225S

/ Grapple Pricing Question for MT225S #1  

GMByers

Tractor
Mitsubishi S370D and LS MT225S

I'm looking at purchasing an MT225S. I think I would like to roll the LS Rake Grapple (MCG1154A) and 3rd function diverter into the purchase. If you have added one to your MT225S, what was the additional cost? Or, is there a better option for a grapple? Thanks​

/ Grapple Pricing Question for MT225S #2  
There are always better options than the implements offered by the manufacturer or dealer. I decided that those with fewer moving parts (forks/box blade) would not be as big a risk. I did have them install the 3rd function, though. Cutters, tillers, grapples, etc. will be purchased from companies who have better equipment for the money.
There are lots of different grapple styles that are better for different roles.

All of that being said if you are looking for basic functionality at a low price, you can often find it as part of a package deal.

/ Grapple Pricing Question for MT225S #3  
The dealer put on a Brushhog for me but I don't recall the cost. It works great.
ch.jpeg

ch1.jpeg

Log.jpeg

nwood2.jpeg

/ Grapple Pricing Question for MT225S #4  
There are always better options than the implements offered by the manufacturer or dealer. I decided that those with fewer moving parts (forks/box blade) would not be as big a risk. I did have them install the 3rd function, though. Cutters, tillers, grapples, etc. will be purchased from companies who have better equipment for the money.
There are lots of different grapple styles that are better for different roles.

All of that being said if you are looking for basic functionality at a low price, you can often find it as part of a package deal.
Time you purchase fittings and premade hydraulic hoses. I used summit diverter valve electric over hydraulic that included joystick. Roughly had 575.00 usd in the parts and valve kit. I installed myself and posted on this website. You will need fluid in tires to properly use 1154 a grapple or backhoe on the back. Tractor handles grapple well too well be careful. Oh yes meant to mention it’s real fun to use and handy with tree clean up.