GRAPPLES FROM PALLETFORKS.COM

/ GRAPPLES FROM PALLETFORKS.COM #11  
Hey Bud, I'm curious to know what you think about the 48" when you get to working with it. Thanks.

Almost a month later and I finally had all the hoses and fittings come in and I got it together this afternoon. As others on the forum have discovered the SS QA plate is a poor fit on the Titan Express products. Unacceptable fit to try and use the implement without modifying the plate. I had some 1/4" bar stock laying around so I used it as a shim on the top side of the attachment. Once the the shims were in place the the fit was like a glove. the bottom pins were nice and snug against the bottom hole slot when the arms were engaged. Grapple worked well when I used it to pick up some logs and brush down in my wooded valley area. Got a nice burn pile stacked, just waiting for some rain before I light it up, maybe this weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_2056.jpg
    IMG_2056.jpg
    699.1 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_2057.jpg
    IMG_2057.jpg
    795.4 KB · Views: 149
   / GRAPPLES FROM PALLETFORKS.COM #12  
Does your 48" have the skid steer quick attach? The web site does not say.

When you order it, You tell them what attachment you want on it. Make sure you mention SSQA. I ordered it with no hyd couplers as I needed 3/8 AG couplers. It came with no couplers, and no SSQA. New Customer rep it turned out. I called them when I went to use it and told them, and had an experienced rep and she found the problem and I picked the replacement grapple from the local Old Dominion terminal the next morning. Fast delivery. Used it this past week and moved 2 brush piles and pulled out several scrub bushes also. I am very happy with it. I had residential delivery on the first one, but did not want to wait on the second one, so went to the terminal.

Tom

/ GRAPPLES FROM PALLETFORKS.COM
Almost a month later and I finally had all the hoses and fittings come in and I got it together this afternoon. As others on the forum have discovered the SS QA plate is a poor fit on the Titan Express products. Unacceptable fit to try and use the implement without modifying the plate. I had some 1/4" bar stock laying around so I used it as a shim on the top side of the attachment. Once the the shims were in place the the fit was like a glove. the bottom pins were nice and snug against the bottom hole slot when the arms were engaged. Grapple worked well when I used it to pick up some logs and brush down in my wooded valley area. Got a nice burn pile stacked, just waiting for some rain before I light it up, maybe this weekend.
Glad to hear it was a simple fix. After looking around, I got a deal from NAI and ordered their 60" light duty grapple. Got it delivered a few days ago. It's sitting out back until I can get around to ordering the 3rd function valve kit. Like you, it will be about a month before it's up and running.