Grapples in stock?

/ Grapples in stock? #11  
I like how those are all hot dipped galvanized but they are all soft A36 steel! Why invest in something that痴 going to wear down faster than a different brand grapple that痴 made out of AR400 steel.

99% of the people who buy any brand grapple will never wear it out.
What most people dont take into consideration (or ask) is what is that person going to use it for. (light or hd work)
Im all for quality but why would you spend double, or more over a lower cost unit when it will do you just fine in your situation?
Ive worked on construction rental equipment for over 25 years and seen every kinda yahoo cowboy wanna be operator around on skidsteers work the heck out of the "lower cost" grapples. If they can stand up to that they should be fine on a tractor.

/ Grapples in stock? #12  
99% of the people who buy any brand grapple will never wear it out.
What most people dont take into consideration (or ask) is what is that person going to use it for. (light or hd work)
Im all for quality but why would you spend double, or more over a lower cost unit when it will do you just fine in your situation?
Ive worked on construction rental equipment for over 25 years and seen every kinda yahoo cowboy wanna be operator around on skidsteers work the heck out of the "lower cost" grapples. If they can stand up to that they should be fine on a tractor.

:thumbsup:

/ Grapples in stock? #13  
EA and Landpride were competitive on the price at around $3500. My machine with the grapple weighs around 11k lbs. The skid steer grapple is what they recommended. Got to try it out today, it didn't disappoint. Who knows, maybe the cheap one would work just fine. Mine gets heavy use (large boulders, wind thrown trees with 1/2 the root ball sticking out, etc). So far so good.

IMG_0087.jpgIMG_0086.jpg

/ Grapples in stock? #14  
you can get a Titan shipped the same day you order, and anyone within 1000 miles of Memphis TN where they're located gets free shipping. No I don't work for them, I'm just a satisfied customer on a few different things. Not a grapple though.....YET.

palletforks.com is their site

I bought a Backhoe Attachment from them first of the year and am very happy with it!
They have a lot of sales so keep checking and they have free shipping.

/ Grapples in stock? #15  
I've been looking at these.

Attachments MTL Attachments

Just ordered one Thursday $75 less with with an ebay coupon. Delivery is Tuesday to finish hurricane cleanup here.

Will let you know once I get to play with it. BTW- I got the '19 updated unit with completely covered hoses, grease zerks on lids, wider jaws. Also has one piece inserts now versus two.

For my use of general brush and tree cleanup around the farm I think this fits the bill. Again, will let you know once I get to play with it. :rolleyes:

/ Grapples in stock? #16  
Love my Tomahawk 78 Heavy duty. 1/2" metal, greasable hinges, and $1150.IMG_20181026_135821_017.jpeg20181026_114133.jpeg

/ Grapples in stock? #18  
   / Grapples in stock? #19  
Finally getting around to posting the pictures I said I’d get. I used bulkhead fittings in that plate I welded onto the loader that I’ve never gotten around to painting. The one I got is almost exactly the same width as the tractor, the switching valve is from Anbo, and the loader handle control switch is of course a Sure Fire brand I bought from my local Motion Industries store. I have not had any trouble with my hoses hanging as they are and used a male and female coupling on the hoses to keep from needing to mark the hoses as to which goes where. Hopefully this will help out.

IMG_5726.jpg
IMG_5720.jpgIMG_5721.jpgIMG_5724.jpgIMG_5730.jpgIMG_5732.jpgIMG_5727.jpg

/ Grapples in stock?
Just ordered one Thursday $75 less with with an ebay coupon. Delivery is Tuesday to finish hurricane cleanup here.

Will let you know once I get to play with it. BTW- I got the '19 updated unit with completely covered hoses, grease zerks on lids, wider jaws. Also has one piece inserts now versus two.

For my use of general brush and tree cleanup around the farm I think this fits the bill. Again, will let you know once I get to play with it. :rolleyes:

I also ordered this earlier this morning.

Whereabouts you located neighbor? We must be awful close to each other. Send me a PM if you’d like.