Grass cuttin' time

/ Grass cuttin' time #1  

theboman

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B7500 HST
Grass cuttin\' time

Goal #1 as to put the MMM back on my B7500 after I got home from work last night. I got to the task eventually and decided to mow down part of th yard. Glad I did. All this rain in these parts I nearly had hay.
Hopefully I'll get the rest of the yard mowed down this evening and get then get the ol' (actually new) tiller hooked back up for the final pass thru the garden.
The garden is in a hold pattern since my neice maybe getting a double wide that has to come thru that part of the yard.

/ Grass cuttin' time #2  
Re: Grass cuttin\' time

Heck were just about half way thru mud season up here..hark did I hear snow in the forecast. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

/ Grass cuttin' time #3  

We just had about 1" of snow yesterday, and today it's all melted! This is getting confusing. I don't know whether to get out my orange golf balls or my white golf balls /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif.

/ Grass cuttin' time #4  

I hear you..yesterday morning at 5:30am the temp was 47F and saw a hornet on the sliding screen door,this morning saw a fly on the sliding screen door wearing hat & mittens for the temp was 20F /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gifSure wish the warmer temps arrive.

/ Grass cuttin' time #5  

Which ever color you select be sure to whack 'em into Wingnut's yard!!! I hear he colects them./w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

Chuck

/ Grass cuttin' time #6  

NAW, I can't do that! He might plant them in my garden when I'm not looking, and then I'd think I'll never have to buy balls again! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Grass cuttin' time #7  

The grass seemed to grow overnight here in NOVA rained all day on Easter, could not believe how it greened up and grew, the only bad part I opted to play ball with my daughter instead of fertilizing on Sat. Oh well she enjoyed it and thats what is important./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif