Comparison Gray Market YM 3110D Tractor

/ Gray Market YM 3110D Tractor #11  
OK smart guy, You paid as much for your tractor as you could have got one through tractorco with a loader..I wasn't looking to buy a tractor at the time, I was looking for a job.

When I was ready to buy a tractor...I was going to buy new, He was selling TYM....I opted for Kioti....my choice, nothing to do with his company..... smart guy:laughing:

I'm pretty smart when it comes to grey yanmars.. Much smarter than some blow hard that knows nothing about them ,except what some dealer told him.

Answer the question smart boy,, Why doesn't yanmar allow him sell under the yanmar name ??

He is already lying about the tractor saying it's a Mitsubishi.... He lies, advertises it as something it isn't...You had no clue !

If I paid more..(which you have no idea what I paid smart boy) I got more tractor than he could deliver.. Mine isn't re conditioned in Vietnam

Last edited:
   / Gray Market YM 3110D Tractor #12  
I'm pretty smart when it comes to grey yanmars.. Much smarter than some blow hard that knows nothing about them ,except what some dealer told him.

Answer the question smart boy,, Why doesn't yanmar allow him sell under the yanmar name ??

He is already lying about the tractor saying it's a Mitsubishi.... He lies, advertises it as something it isn't...You had no clue !

If I paid more..(which you have no idea what I paid smart boy) I got more tractor than he could deliver.. Mine isn't re conditioned in Vietnam
OH, I got a clue, with the red tape, and I aint your boy;) , and your tone is insulting...feel free to pm me on anything other than how tractorco.com screwed somebody.
If they screwed someone, post it up;.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
   / Gray Market YM 3110D Tractor #13  
You are the 1 saying ''I have been critical of this company ,with no proof to back it up''.. I took that as an insult towards me, so if you throw rocks,, you can expect to have rocks thrown back.

The facts are,, This dealer is screwing over someone if he has sold someone a tractor representing it as something it isn't,and his website clearly shows he is misrepresenting what he is selling..

EXAMPLE:: He is selling Yanmar tractors with Mitsubishi decals and advertises them on his site as Mitsubishi tractors ..That in it's self is screwing over anyone that has purchased from him..

I don't know anyone personally,that has purchased from him, but his website (FACTS) speaks for it's self

From the start, I stated he isn't telling the truth.. I think he proved my point on his website

I'm still awaiting your answer ,as to why yanmar won't allow him to sell under the yanmar name,Thus he isn't truthful about what he's selling... MITSUBISHI:laughing:

Last edited: