Grease cover plate

/ Grease cover plate #1  

Snobdds

Elite Member
Tractor
MF gc1710, Cat 305C
It appears that the Agco parts book is not what it use to be. I use to be able to find this part, and I even ordered it before.

Anyone know what this part's official
grease cover.jpg
name is, or have a part number.

I poached this picture off of gofast...

/ Grease cover plate #2  
AL5215131 ?
iirc same one used throughout backhoe and bucket.

Capture.PNG

/ Grease cover plate
That's it. Thanks

Oh how I would love the old Agco parts book back. The new site sucks.

/ Grease cover plate #4  
I've gotten used to it.
did have to fake the system to look stuff up, created account using any online dealer as my dealer. can't actually order online but I can at least get idea of prices.

/ Grease cover plate #6  
   / Grease cover plate
   / Grease cover plate
still leads you to Shop AGCO Parts in the end.
w/o creating login cannot get any idea of prices.
the old flat (I mean not fancy) format was easier to find stuff.
The old parts book was much better and had more parts to offer. It's amazing they do not have those grease seals on the new site.

In the new site, go to the GC1705-1720 tractors and try to type in the part number for the grease seal, al5215131 and no results come back. The old site had it.

/ Grease cover plate #9  
That is what I went to, but if you notice...there is no longer a section for loaders or backhoes.
I found the parts on "new" site by using the actual (in this case CB65) model number.
the info is there, just got to find a way to find it.
and the info often buried under a sub-heading that makes ZERO sense.
The old parts book was much better and had more parts to offer. It's amazing they do not have those grease seals on the new site.

In the new site, go to the GC1705-1720 tractors and try to type in the part number for the grease seal, al5215131 and no results come back. The old site had it.
thats because the item in question is not part of the tractor, its part of the FEL/Backhoe unit. GC17/23/24XX series often came w/o a (rare) fel or (VERY OFTEN) backhoe.
yeah its a huge change from how parts lookup used to go, and it even messes with smaller dealers.
but the info is there on the site, you just have to alter how you looked for it.
still..a PITA