Price Check great tractor-great price

/ great tractor-great price
Thats an excellent buy,im assuming the frieght is alot less,I sell crated 204's @ 4690,assembled w/warranty @ 5700 here in Newengland

Attachments

• 45-154254-JM204NEWHOOD.jpg
    45-154254-JM204NEWHOOD.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 190
   / great tractor-great price #13  
Will do :) Must admit at first I could'nt quite believe the low price of these tractors, well still cant really. But after doing a lot of research online, reading what you guys have to say and actually seeing one locally in action, I was so impressed I went right out and ordered one. Ordered it on Monday and they promised to do their utmost to deliver it here by the weekend. Delivery only £65 which is excellent considering it has to come halfway down the country. Now it will be fun to watch the reaction of all the big JD guys driving past as they see my little green & yellow beauty in action :)) Big grin? nah HUGE grin :)))) Nice quote from the local farmer who has a 204 "It does exactly what it says on the tin!"

/ great tractor-great price #14  
Hi! Jinma & DongFeng, who is better? You sold Avenger (DF), right?

/ great tractor-great price
That im not going to toutch that with a 10 foot pole,Thats sort of like Ford vs Chevy which is better?? They are both good units, the DF 254 and 354 does have a 2 yr warranty,The Avenger line has a 1 yr,its just preference,The df though has a roomier operator platform,The Jinma can be purchased in crate form to save on money,the DF is sold retail as an assembled product www.tractorloft.com

Attachments

• 45-156731-df2502x4.gif
    45-156731-df2502x4.gif
    19.8 KB · Views: 180