Greetings from Jennings, Louisiana

/ Greetings from Jennings, Louisiana #1  

lb-farmboy

Tractor
Valtra 800 and Valtra 900
Just wanted to say hello to everyone on this forum.....this is a very interesting forum for the tractor and implement owner especially, my brother and I own a Valtra 800 and 900 both cab models, we do cattle and hay and......if I have any questions I will be sure to ask. I have noticed that there are a lot of good helpful people who respond to questions, this is really better than going to a dealer for info. Thanks again.......Leland B.

/ Greetings from Jennings, Louisiana #2  
Leland, Welcome to the TBN "Neighborhood";)

Tom in Vermont

/ Greetings from Jennings, Louisiana #3  
Just wanted to say hello to everyone on this forum.....this is a very interesting forum for the tractor and implement owner especially, my brother and I own a Valtra 800 and 900 both cab models, we do cattle and hay and......if I have any questions I will be sure to ask. I have noticed that there are a lot of good helpful people who respond to questions, this is really better than going to a dealer for info. Thanks again.......Leland B.

WELCOME TO TBN!

Hope you enjoy it here.

You can get better info. here than a dealer in my opinion.

When i become a member here i had a problem with my tractor, and i posted my problem... 30 minutes later and my tractor was running, and i can only give Kennyd credit for that reply.

The problem was a seat switch. :D