Greetings from Skidsteersolutions.com

/ Greetings from Skidsteersolutions.com
Hey Everyone,

We figure this attachment will be applicable to all of tractor mower guys on here.

We've taken the Skid Steer Loader to the next level with this attachment and it may even replace a lot of the work that tractors are doing.

Link to our website:

Check out the Raptor Boom Mower!
5J8A7221-sized.jpg5J8A7247-sized.jpg5J8A7451-sized.jpg5J8A7560-sized.jpg

Here is the same Boom Mower System with a Sickle Bar Head!
Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 9.33.50 AM.jpg

Last edited:
Again, this mower system is very versatile and we have multiple mower heads available.

Here is the same mower attachment for skid steer loaders except this time we have the Sidewinder 36" Flail Mounted.
IMG_0196.jpegIMG_0214.jpegIMG_0219.jpegIMG_0226.jpegRaptor_01_HDR__82694.1407974572.1280.1280.jpg

/ Greetings from Skidsteersolutions.com #24  
Hello Robert,
I’m in the market for a phd/auger setup. Bought a PD25 with my tractor but have since purchased a Mustang SL2056. I borrowed a neighbors Bobcat phd for the Mustang when the tractor couldn’t do the job in a rocky area of the property - was like night and day.
I was looking at your site and really like the versatility of the Eterra with the cement mixer. Would the 4500 be a good fit for the Mustang SL2056 or overkill? I have the high flow option on the Mustang. I will be using it to install deer fencing and end posts for a vineyard. I might be eventually digging holes to plant some trees. I’m looking at the 4500 cement mixer setup and a 9” auger bit.
Thank you for any recommendations.
Rich

Last edited:
   / Greetings from Skidsteersolutions.com #25  
never mind -

Rich

Hi Rich,

Sorry! Been hustling all summer making new product videos. We actually produced a new auger video as well, be sure to check that out. I'll post a link in the near future. Anyhow, if you don't have the hi-flow hydraulics on that mustang (30 GPM), then you likely are around 19-20 GPM with the standard. In that case, we recommend the Eterra 3500 Model which has a little less torque and a slightly smaller price tag. Here is a link to the Cement Mixer Bundle: Auger Package Attachments for Skid Steer Loader | Skid Steer Solutions

Sorry for the delay in our response but thank you for the inquiry anyhow,