Grillo g107d tire size

/ Grillo g107d tire size #21  
Hi! For differential lock it takes about half turn of wheel for engage. For free the wheels I must sometime swing the handle bar at left and right for free the wheels. All these are normal Inside gearbox the device must turn for find a slot . The Grillo tiller run very smooth and the depth control is very effective as three notch is about 3 inches. Good luck ! Oldmech

/ Grillo g107d tire size
The wheels have to spin a half turn independently of each other to lock, or just a half turn? Ill have to grab the wheel brake when i engage it and see what happens.

Oh Yes! i agree on that depth control, thats going to be a handy feature.

I know what else i wanted to ask. You hear all the time that bcs clutches need to be stored engaged so they don't rust together. Is the grillo the same in needing this? Ive heard both ways.

/ Grillo g107d tire size #23  
The Grillo's geometry is different and the spring has the proper amount of strength (versus too much in the BCS), so the Grillo clutch is very unlikely to stick.

To get the differential to lock on any machine, including my 125 hp 4430, the wheel that is slipping needs to turn so far before the other wheel can engage. You can replicate this by anchoring yourself on a gravel surface (or in grass that you don't care about), and let out the clutch. One wheel will spin until it is in a position for the other wheel to lock.