Guess weight of Deere 30" cast wheel centers pls.

/ Guess weight of Deere 30" cast wheel centers pls. #11  
Sixdogs, I spent 30 yrs in the deere business and we always used the rule of thumb of that cast wheel centers were 500lbs.

That makes no sense at all. Deere offers regular and heavy cast offset wheels as interchangeable options in several diameters, as well as cast centers for wheels from 28 inches to 46. A "rule of thumb" like you suggest is no more than a wild guess that may be correct for one or two configurations, but way, way off for many. I spent 20 years driving past a school to get to work, but I'm not a teacher.

/ Guess weight of Deere 30" cast wheel centers pls. #12  
Rick I suspect as in a lot of dealers they only order the largest weights. Really, on a 8000 lb tractor why bother with less than the full weight?

I've got both the rears in my 18.4 x 34's filled, must be almost 1000 lbs each, I still need 4wd a lot when using the loader.

/ Guess weight of Deere 30" cast wheel centers pls. #13  
Rick I suspect as in a lot of dealers they only order the largest weights. Really, on a 8000 lb tractor why bother with less than the full weight?

I've got both the rears in my 18.4 x 34's filled, must be almost 1000 lbs each, I still need 4wd a lot when using the loader.

I can't understand why responses in this thread refer to wheel weights. The OP asked how much his cast centers weigh. Nothing about bolt on weight.

/ Guess weight of Deere 30" cast wheel centers pls. #14  
mine are cast centers!