Gun Rack???

/ Gun Rack???
So far, my new gun rack has come in handy. I have shot approximately 4-5 snakes while cutting brush around my pond!! :D

Attachments

• IMAG0102.jpg
    IMAG0102.jpg
    663.8 KB · Views: 264
   / Gun Rack??? #102  
So far, my new gun rack has come in handy. I have shot approximately 4-5 snakes while cutting brush around my pond!! :D

Just out of curiousity, why an AK style rifle? That 30 round mag seems like it'd be a bit awkward to move around.

I've got two: An old MAK 90 and a FEG SA-85 (Hungarian and a very nice AK!). What is yours?

/ Gun Rack???
This particular AK is Bulgarian, and I like it a lot. The mag does not seem to get into the way. I like the AK on the tractor for a couple of reasons:

1. It's a tough gun and I don't have to worry about functionality when it is
covered with dust/dirt.
2. I don't have to worry about scratching it on limbs or banging it around like
I would with an AR-15 or other gun.
3. The AK's 7.62 x 39 round will take care of anything I run into
(snakes, coyotes, zombies, bigfoot, etc)
4. With the 30 round mag, I don't have to worry about having extra rounds
with me, and I have enough ammo to handle anything I should run into!!

:D :thumbsup:

/ Gun Rack??? #104  
Just out of curiousity, why an AK style rifle? That 30 round mag seems like it'd be a bit awkward to move around.

I've got two: An old MAK 90 and a FEG SA-85 (Hungarian and a very nice AK!). What is yours?

you can get 5 and 10 rnd mags for them ak pattern rifles. I have a wasr10.

nice thing about a cheap ak is it canget dirty and dusty or drop it int he mud and it still shoots.. :) they seem to even 'like' sand.. :) :)

soundguy

/ Gun Rack??? #105  
you can get 5 and 10 rnd mags for them ak pattern rifles. I have a wasr10.

nice thing about a cheap ak is it canget dirty and dusty or drop it int he mud and it still shoots.. :) they seem to even 'like' sand.. :) :)

soundguy

Yeah...got a handfull of the 5 round mags. They're a PITA to insert in the mag well sometimes...

/ Gun Rack??? #106  
the 5 rnders especially.. and taking them out is a bear.. :)