Guy flips $400,000 combine

/ Guy flips $400,000 combine #2  
Good thing my neighbors are more careful than that with their equipment.

/ Guy flips $400,000 combine #3  
Years ago a friend of mine did that crossing a small wooden bridge. Bridge was so narrow duals on combine were hanging off the edge. Inner tires running on bridge edge. One side broke off and dumped him into creek on it's back. Not pretty.

/ Guy flips $400,000 combine #4  
I hate it what that happens...!!

...Glad the operator was not badly hurt...

...accidents do happen...be careful out there no matter what you are doing...

/ Guy flips $400,000 combine #5  
My uncle had an old Case 1000 combine back in the mid 70's. He was taking it home after harvesting for my dad. A hose blew on the steering and turned him directly down a pretty good sized road ditch. If he had tried to stop, it would have gone over, but as luck would have it, he was taking it home for a clutch problem and couldn't stop anyway. Once it got to the bottom and on level ground, he turned off the key (before it went over the edge of a drainage ditch), gathered his wits a few minutes, and walked home the last 3/4 mile. He never had time to be scared until that joyride was over.

/ Guy flips $400,000 combine #6  
Years ago, I drove our tractor with dual wheels across the Red River bridge from Oklahoma into Texas. It was a narrow 2-lane bridge in those days, and my right outside rear tire had to be just 6 inches or less from the bridge railing in order to allow oncoming traffic to get by me.

I think that experience took a couple of weeks off the end of my life.

/ Guy flips $400,000 combine #7  
My uncle had an old Case 1000 combine back in the mid 70's. He was taking it home after harvesting for my dad. A hose blew on the steering and turned him directly down a pretty good sized road ditch. If he had tried to stop, it would have gone over, but as luck would have it, he was taking it home for a clutch problem and couldn't stop anyway. Once it got to the bottom and on level ground, he turned off the key (before it went over the edge of a drainage ditch), gathered his wits a few minutes, and walked home the last 3/4 mile. He never had time to be scared until that joyride was over.

Hey, any landing you can walk away from is a good landing, right?:)

/ Guy flips $400,000 combine #8  
Is this the Pitstick farms that has a bunch of farm ground in Ohio that has around seven or eight combines? I think they where running 9120 combines a few years back.

/ Guy flips $400,000 combine
Is this the Pitstick farms that has a bunch of farm ground in Ohio that has around seven or eight combines? I think they where running 9120 combines a few years back.

I don't know and only had the photo sent to me. There are a lot of ginormous farms around here with 5,000 or more acres. I saw a big field two years ago that had maybe five combines and seven or eight semis and grain carts and whatever. Impressive sight of new machinery. The old timers would be rolling over.