Had to buy a new toy today..

/ Had to buy a new toy today.. #71  
Congrats on your new machine. Enjoy
We got a Kawasaki Mule 4010 and love it. Didn’t buy it for speed, but plenty fast enough on uneven ground. Wife (also disabled) loves the power steering. I did get a windshield, but think my homemade one from a sheet of HD lexan on my golf cart is just as good, maybe better.

/ Had to buy a new toy today.. #72  
The Kawasaki Mules are very dependable and tough. We have the JackAss model, yes mine is smaller and slower than everybody elses. I do envy your power steering.
Congrats.
Used to have the diesel version, ran long & hard but fuel pump started to go - pretty much have to replace 1/2 the engine to fix - so traded off last year for a sweet deal 2020 4010 trans camo (I could care less about the camo) with 10 hrs. Guy who bought it said it was too slow - max speed probably around 25mph going down hill - traded it in for something that would do 55+ and spent 60+K for it. Quite frankly, except when I go to the mailbox (literally 0.5 miles away) I don't have my foot all the way to the floor anyway - big hill between house & mailbox. Around the property (95% of its use) my max speed is probably around 10-15mph - the 4010 doesn't have a speedo, just an hour & fuel tank guage, but does have power steering. This works great for me, can pull just about anything I throw at it (obviously within reason/specs), get me all around the property, carry quite a bit (in 2 seater mode) and thrifty on the gas.

Have fun with yours, they are work horses that last & last!

/ Had to buy a new toy today.. #73  
Congrats on your new buggy .
The Madvet and I went with the ecologically friendly Ranger EV and just love it for around the farm .

Attachments

• 86394C54-A7CB-4790-81B2-FC5A2D2D61DB.jpeg
    86394C54-A7CB-4790-81B2-FC5A2D2D61DB.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 92
   / Had to buy a new toy today.. #74  
Congrats on your new buggy .
The Madvet and I went with the ecologically friendly Ranger EV and just love it for around the farm .
How long does it go between charges? How long to charge?

/ Had to buy a new toy today.. #75  
Around the farm it would be a couple weeks of normal daily chore duty .

The trails are a whole different matter .
You use up the energy in about 2-3 hours or 50 miles

A recharge from under 10 % is 8-10 hours from 110 volts which is the only option . No speed charging is possible.

Attachments

• 28E78BBF-8F2F-481B-BF37-439F3AA05C97.jpeg
    28E78BBF-8F2F-481B-BF37-439F3AA05C97.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 63
   / Had to buy a new toy today.. #76  
Around the farm it would be a couple weeks of normal daily chore duty .

The trails are a whole different matter .
You use up the energy in about 2-3 hours or 50 miles

A recharge from under 10 % is 8-10 hours from 110 volts which is the only option . No speed charging is possible.
Sounds good, but probably wouldn't work so great for my place. 3-5hr hard work/day on my sxs. Thanks for the info!

/ Had to buy a new toy today.. #77  
We have had a Mule FXT pro since it was released it is a great machine. Just fires right up and does it job. Not real fast but more than enough for a work machine around our place. CONGRATS on yours

/ Had to buy a new toy today.. #78  
Used to have the diesel version, ran long & hard but fuel pump started to go - pretty much have to replace 1/2 the engine to fix - so traded off last year for a sweet deal 2020 4010 trans camo (I could care less about the camo) with 10 hrs. Guy who bought it said it was too slow - max speed probably around 25mph going down hill - traded it in for something that would do 55+ and spent 60+K for it. Quite frankly, except when I go to the mailbox (literally 0.5 miles away) I don't have my foot all the way to the floor anyway - big hill between house & mailbox. Around the property (95% of its use) my max speed is probably around 10-15mph - the 4010 doesn't have a speedo, just an hour & fuel tank guage, but does have power steering. This works great for me, can pull just about anything I throw at it (obviously within reason/specs), get me all around the property, carry quite a bit (in 2 seater mode) and thrifty on the gas.

Have fun with yours, they are work horses that last & last!
same here, i have no need for speed. just work around my place with mine. never leaves the property.

/ Had to buy a new toy today..
I wanted a FX model but can't find them locally around here. Oh well, nowadays you get what you can and the MX will do just fine.

Glad I didn't bring the wife with me. They had a teryx model with what looked liked 33" tires. Only $25k...🤦

I leave her home sometimes for a reason

/ Had to buy a new toy today.. #80  
I wanted a FX model but can't find them locally around here. Oh well, nowadays you get what you can and the MX will do just fine.

Glad I didn't bring the wife with me. They had a teryx model with what looked liked 33" tires. Only $25k...🤦

I leave her home sometimes for a reason

If you end up getting a plastic windshield, use this to prevent scratching while cleaning. Highly recommend.

IMG_0766.JPG