Happy 2010!

/ Happy 2010! #1  

dave1949

Super Star Member
Tractor
Hanomag
Happy New Year to everyone at TBN! Hope your 2010 is a great year.

/ Happy 2010! #2  
Happy new year and happy tractoring!:D

/ Happy 2010! #3  
May 2010 be good one to you Dave.

Better diesel up,by the looks the storm going to visit you for couple days.

/ Happy 2010! #5  
Happy New Year to everyone.

/ Happy 2010! #6  
Happy 2010 to everyone! I hope everyone has a prosperous and healthy new year. In our "neck of the woods" it is common to eat blackeye peas on New Years Day for good luck. I've also heard of cabbage rolls and corn beef and cabbage on New Years Day. What is it that brings good luck in your area. Are there other traditions?

/ Happy 2010! #7  
"What is it that brings good luck in your area. Are there other traditions?"

4 asprins black coffee to start new years day. ;)

We really don't have tradition except darn nice home cook meal..ham w/fixings follow by oohhhh smooth cigar..just keep low profile and enjoy the day.:)

/ Happy 2010! #8  
And I hope for anyone who owns a 2010, that your tractor has a good year too.

Cliff

/ Happy 2010!
Happy 2010 to everyone! I hope everyone has a prosperous and healthy new year. In our "neck of the woods" it is common to eat blackeye peas on New Years Day for good luck. I've also heard of cabbage rolls and corn beef and cabbage on New Years Day. What is it that brings good luck in your area. Are there other traditions?

We always have pork roast and sauerkraut on New Years for good luck. Not a New England tradition, we brought it with us from Ohio.
Dave.

/ Happy 2010! #10  
We always have pork roast and sauerkraut on New Years for good luck. Not a New England tradition, we brought it with us from Ohio.
Dave.

Seared a pork loin on the grill about an hour ago. Its in the oven now, smothered in kraut. That and mashed potatoes for dinner tonight.
Yum, Yum, Yum.

Mark