Happy B-Day Rick-Where's the Cake-Rick ate it

/ Happy B-Day Rick-Where's the Cake-Rick ate it #11  
Only....... 37 and yes I am younger than Mrs Tractor:D

Uh oh....

Someone's just gotta say that it can't be so! :eek: Mrs. Tractor is soooo, soooo much more youthful looking!! :D ****, if you walked into a bar with her, I'd ask to dance with your daughter! :cool:

Is it that you meant to say you are more childish than she? :p

/ Happy B-Day Rick-Where's the Cake-Rick ate it
Only....... 37 and yes I am younger than Mrs Tractor:D

Man, I think you just bought your self a one way ticket to the dog house my friend!!

Gonna take a lot of sparkly things and bon-bons to get out of the hole you just dug yourself.

Amy, go straight for the wallet, hmmm, Rick gets a new truck. Amy gets, umm, well, ahh, whatever Amy wants.

/ Happy B-Day Rick-Where's the Cake-Rick ate it #13  
Well guys, yes it is true I am older than Rick:eek: sorry to say in more ways than age. Well Xmas is coming & I have been eyeing up this Leo Diamond from Kay Jewelers, seeing how I am a Leo hence the birthday of August 3, so if you guys can help me out it would be greatly appreciated, besides don't you all feel for me to have to deal with Rick:eek: (I mean stick by Rick's side);). We appreciate how everyone talks very highly of us here @ Wallace Tractor & Equipment. Just want to wish all our friends & tractor family a very happy & healthy holiday season. By the way Deputyrpa (Marc) I will save that dance for you....promise!!!

/ Happy B-Day Rick-Where's the Cake-Rick ate it
Well guys, yes it is true I am older than Rick:eek: sorry to say in more ways than age. Well Xmas is coming & I have been eyeing up this Leo Diamond from Kay Jewelers, seeing how I am a Leo hence the birthday of August 3, so if you guys can help me out it would be greatly appreciated, besides don't you all feel for me to have to deal with Rick:eek: (I mean stick by Rick's side);). We appreciate how everyone talks very highly of us here @ Wallace Tractor & Equipment. Just want to wish all our friends & tractor family a very happy & healthy holiday season. By the way Deputyrpa (Marc) I will save that dance for you....promise!!!

Ok, deputy, now I'm jealous!.

Rick, Rick, Rick, my friend Rick, hmmmm, diamond vs. sleeping alone on the couch in the basement for the rest of your life (I'm figuring you've got at least 10 good years left). I'm thinking diamonds are an excellent investment.

And to add a little peer pressure, I got the boss a pair of diamond earrings last year for X-mass.

Happy shopping Rick.

Joel

/ Happy B-Day Rick-Where's the Cake-Rick ate it #15  
I found a nice one on ebay!:D

wounder what she will say.