Happy Birthday, have a piece of tractor.

/ Happy Birthday, have a piece of tractor.
Nah, I haven't found the need to visit it in the dark. I do have a strong urge to see what the headlights will do during the night.

Sweet cobra - I can see how your would miss it.

I cleaned out a spot in the barn for it toady so it can live indoors. Now I just need to think about what I am going to do with the two rools of used carpet, three rolls of fiberglass insultation, four boxes of nails, five old metal shelves, etc. that were moved to make room for the tractor. Might have to have a garage sale.

/ Happy Birthday, have a piece of tractor. #12  
Good luck with your bobcat. A picture would be nice. Have you thought of naming it?

/ Happy Birthday, have a piece of tractor.
I thought about getting a digital camera today. We already jave one but it is with the wife. She is with the grand kids in Texas until July 8. It seems a little silly to buy a second camera just to show off a machine. I will have to ponder on this some more.

For those who have a imediate need for visuals, I might suggest the Bobcat web site. The photography showing a sparkling clean tractor in a field green with rolling terrain, a forest of trees in the forground of distant snow-covered peaks, with an operator that looks like he should model for marlboro or perhaps chipindales, yeah - that pretty close, well... at least the tractor is the same color.

/ Happy Birthday, have a piece of tractor. #14  
Happy Birthday Congratulations on your new toy. It's never too late to have a great childhood.

/ Happy Birthday, have a piece of tractor. #15  
Best of luck with the new Bobcat and Happy Birthday. I know just how you feel as I received a new one last Sat, and it was not even my birthday. Be safe and enjoy..

/ Happy Birthday, have a piece of tractor. #16  
I cleaned out a spot in the barn for it toady so it can live indoors. Now I just need to think about what I am going to do with the two rools of used carpet, three rolls of fiberglass insultation, four boxes of nails, five old metal shelves, etc. that were moved to make room for the tractor. Might have to have a garage sale.

No! Build a bigger shed!!

/ Happy Birthday, have a piece of tractor. #17  
Happy Birthday and have fun with your new toy:D:D

/ Happy Birthday, have a piece of tractor. #18  
No! Build a bigger shed!!
ThumbsUp.jpg