Happy Happy Happy New Mahindra 5010 4WD HST Cab Coming Friday

/ Happy Happy Happy New Mahindra 5010 4WD HST Cab Coming Friday #11  
Congrats on your new tractor. Enjoy:thumbsup:

/ Happy Happy Happy New Mahindra 5010 4WD HST Cab Coming Friday
Pics of the new tractor, have never uploaded from my iPad hope it works.

image-3879460205.jpg

image-2944411757.jpg

image-3123178950.jpg

image-1268590602.jpg

image-3164527097.jpg

/ Happy Happy Happy New Mahindra 5010 4WD HST Cab Coming Friday #13  
Nice!!!

/ Happy Happy Happy New Mahindra 5010 4WD HST Cab Coming Friday #14  
Congrats I have the same tractor, love it mine has 140 hours on it. Had a small transmission leak dealer came got it had it back 2 days later. Enjoy

/ Happy Happy Happy New Mahindra 5010 4WD HST Cab Coming Friday #15  
congrats on the toy.

I retired 2 years ago and have adopted the same philosophy about getting what I want as it will probably be the last one I get.

It's sort of a nice feeling that I don't have to or want to hold back anymore. Live like it might be your last.....liberating !

/ Happy Happy Happy New Mahindra 5010 4WD HST Cab Coming Friday #16  
"I am 63 years old and as excited as a 5 year old at Christmas. No more being cold in the winter and will not be hot and buried in dust when doing hay."

Hello, I am looking at a used(150hrs) 2012 Mahindra 5010 4wd HST Cab, in your original post you said something about doing hay. What are you doing with hay? Moving big bales? Cutting, raking, baling? How have you liked this tractor? Is it everything you expected it to be? Have you had any problems with it?
Thanks in advance for your response.

/ Happy Happy Happy New Mahindra 5010 4WD HST Cab Coming Friday #17  
"I am 63 years old and as excited as a 5 year old at Christmas. No more being cold in the winter and will not be hot and buried in dust when doing hay."

I really liked reading that line. It's one of the reasons I enjoy the folks on this site so much.

In this day and age, with us all being so darn busy and with stress levels rising, how nice it is to feel like a kid at Christmas! I'd say that is money well spent, my friend. Good for you!

/ Happy Happy Happy New Mahindra 5010 4WD HST Cab Coming Friday #18  
Congrats on the new tractor

/ Happy Happy Happy New Mahindra 5010 4WD HST Cab Coming Friday #19  
Know exactly how you feel! Congratulations on the 'Retirement gift from you to you!' :thumbsup: :drink:

I am a few years from 'retirement' and ran across the 5500 by accident and jumped on it to add to the fleet. I am keeping the 3510 for my wife to use as well as myself (it has a 509 backhoe). can't have too many tractors!!

BTW- I was admiring the Equipment shed in your pictures. My next project is to build a shed for all my toys.
How big and tall is yours? I have a 40' container and thinking about getting another a covering between them with a roof.

Again, congratulations- Enjoy it, you earned it! :D

Rod