Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!

/ Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone! #11  
Happy Thanksgiving to all TBNers!

Attachments

• turkeyham.jpg
    turkeyham.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 49
   / Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone! #13  
Yes, happy turkey day to you Bird, and everyone else on TBN.

386466919_unyiH-L.jpg

/ Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone! #16  
Times are tough! The economy has tanked and my retirement looks in jeopardy. It was going to be a slim Thanksgiving this year, but our skinny little bird escaped (attachment) and now we have none.

Just kiddin'. . .:D

We're having about 15 at our house for turkey and smoked ham. I have to get off here and go get the smoker going on the ham.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Attachments

• 00-ToughTimes.jpg
    00-ToughTimes.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 55
   / Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone! #17  
It was going to be a slim Thanksgiving this year, but our skinny little bird escaped (attachment) and now we have none.

Good Mornin Jim,
And Happy Thanksgiving, thanks for my mornin chuckle ! :)

/ Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone! #18  
Times are tough! The economy has tanked and my retirement looks in jeopardy. It was going to be a slim Thanksgiving this year, but our skinny little bird escaped (attachment) and now we have none.

Just kiddin'. . .:D

We're having about 15 at our house for turkey and smoked ham. I have to get off here and go get the smoker going on the ham.

I got your bird. :D It has been pardoned for this year. Have been giving it feed to put some weight on. :rolleyes:
roadrunner-1.jpg

/ Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!
If Wile E. Coyote couldn't catch that bird, I don't think Jim would stand a chance.:)

/ Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone! #20  
Happy Thanksgiving, I have 19 coming over cooking three birds one in the oven and two deep fried.